X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll blame being tired as hell for the immediate moment, but I've hit writer's brick wall block here hard and I'm not finding any music that's breaking it...
    On all fronts, my ideas on how to portray what I want to portray...I have none.
    I know what I'm trying to do but I don't know how best to execute it.

AtWaG
    - Kenway: I have it where he's implied now because there's only so many times I can say "Hooded Man" before I sound like a broken record.
    - Shulk: The only thing I got on him is a single line post that I could do but...
    - Morgan: Can't touch on her end until the time shift, so my hands are tied there
    - ACO WRAITH with Cole and Flandre: Again, same situation as Morgan. The next scene of development I want with that is with TRXD to interact with Promethean labs to get things moving proper there
    - Lady Palutena: Even if Sus did post, I'm not certain what I could do with her. I'm at a loss when it comes to "what am I doing with her?"
    - Eleos: I need to keep him rolling...and that's where my writer's block is starting to kick in. I have a conundrum... He's human where his only defense is his cloaking and the toxin. My gut tells me I'm sending him down to his death...
    @ Mima: how conversational is the angel of death?
    - Link: I'm trying to play out the situation he and Midna are in...and I'm not certain how to write him on how he would act...The fact I made link talk is actually killing me inside. =w=;
    - Lisa: -Idon'tevenknow-

Infinite

- I've lost track of my goal for my characters so I don't know how to progress them. Desperate need of ideas...

Noire

- Still don't know what goal I could create to even start. I know I want to start Kokoro in a Theater scene...but...*insert lack of knowledge of what would be playing in theaters where live actors perform*
    And then I don't know how to treat her spy adaptation...

EG
    - I have the concept I want to portray but I'm not certain how to execute it.
    Script Overview
    Kiara leads group to the central council chamber where they listen in on the conversation between Commander Sullivan and the Alpha Division Commander: Regalis
    Regalis sends an evaluation group. This is where I move the characters from the Flagship to Navarre's newly appointed ship, an Orcus Class named (Insert name I have to find again though will probably ask for ideas)
    - giant gap of events of chapter 6 that emphasizes the difference between the professional army that is Alpha Division and the ragtag mercenaries that are Delta Division--
    Once this happens then I would start the transition to Celestora System.

*Insert cry for help here*

Comment

Uh, kinda confused on what Jack is trying to do. Care to give me a two sentence summary?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Jack outside window. Jack want talk to Takoizu in an extensive conversation convincing her that partaking in a time paradox is immoral and that she must accept her future for it happened as is.

Comment

@Wriggle

Jack is going to try and talk Takoizu out off changing the future one more time.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay. I'll have you guys get on it, since I don't think I'm needed anywhere. I'll just observe... from the aether...

Getting wrecked by a Smoker...

(*shudders)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

You heard the man, POST POST POST!!! XD
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh sorry I was watching Oculus Rift scares POSTING RIGH AVAY!!!

Comment

im waiting for anyone to post in any of the RPs
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Just imagine playing it with the Virtuix Omni as well as the Oculus Rift! XD

Complete immersion!!! XD

@Kristia

I'll post on the Pokemon RP.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whats virtuix omni?

Comment

@Wonder

This is the Virtuix Omni.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPSqM-g7_r0
                        sigpic

Comment

(Double post, BUT THIS IS SO COOL!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxwknXZ_fR0
                          sigpic

Comment

oh wow! that is so cool!
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I know, right!?!? 8D

Just imagine that with this one. This allows you to FEEL EVERYTHING! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBgmmuEe9HQ
                              sigpic

Comment

eh.. that is a bittersweet one utsuh

Imagine getting a plasma from halo or chainsawed in gears? :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X