Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

It'll give you more incentive to dodge.

Of course, they would have to adjust what you feel because you are wearing power armor in Halo. Of course, it would be pretty scary to know that if you die by plasma, you'll feel it. Then again, I'm sure they would allow you to turn down how much you would feel the pain.

Even then, the Oculus Rift, Virtuix Omni, and the Araig would be the ultimate gaming immersion experience. XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

indeed, hm.. bayonetta would give a lot of elasticity, halo a lot of dodging skills or boom, any fallout/elder scroll would give stamina and muscles and so on with every game
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

These are the things that make me look at sci-fi movies said to take place many years in the future and say "bitch please, the future is f*cking here." Next stop: pacific rim.

Me and my friend were actually considering making a multi-nanomachine-sentitive game glove where it would be like the glove and upper arm version of that araig.

Comment

@Wonder and Kristia

Just imagine if they add the Kinect into the mix for Skyrim. You would be able to swing your arm, which would then swing the sword.

The glove idea would be perfect for games like Halo, or any other FPS. you position your hands like you're holding a gun, and close your index finger to pull the trigger. Better yet, imagine using that for the bows in Skyrim or something.

I wonder what it would be like to wear the Araig vest while playing Touhou... XD
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

... Dear god...

I would imagine that as the demo game.

"Hey, I can feel everything!... A little too much of everything... I'M FEELING TOO MUCH!!!"

Comment

well then.. I shall go to rest

goodnight^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nighty night to you, Kristia.

Comment

@Wonder

Would it be okay if I reference Shikieiki's deeds in Season 1?

I was going to put that Takoizu learned about how she risked her job to do what she thought was right, and that Takoizu learned about it in Kiene's history class. I mean, it wouldn't be metagaming because it's entirely possible that the Devourer Incident made it into Gensokyo's history books.

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sure thing. You must be typing up one hell of a freaking speech.

Comment

@Wonder

It's taking a bit. Sorry for the wait. I'll post it within a couple more minutes. ^^;
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey man, I'm on youtube. Take yer time, mate.

Comment

@Wonder

I'm done, and I think I have an armor piercing question at the end of her speech, or at least one that might make him think.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mah new bow in Minecraft... it's awesome... Power IV and Punch I

Comment

Damn...

This is truly a deep question.

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax

What are your thoughts?
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack is kinda inbetween those two. He was born, supposed to be good, but he's turning up to be the villain.

Honestly, I'd say that overcoming evil nature is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X