• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone!

@SUSTIC

What's the matter?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well let's see... I was late for work for the last time (originally today was supposed to be my day off for the week, but I misread my schedule and guess what... my day off was set to NEXT Thursday. Not this Thursday. They messed up a bit with schedules, and gave me the wrong one. When they called they said I was late, and it was my final strike [prior to this I was late/missed work two times prior to this] and today was my final strike. I tried to explain, but they said they couldn't help it. It was still my first strike, and I was fired then. At least they apologized.)

Now I don't have a job, and I feel like complete crap because of a headache right now...

So yeah... pretty freaking horrible day for me.

Comment

@ SUS

What's messed up is that you got fired for the people that gave ye the wrong schedule (their mistake).

Comment

Know what I just realized? Jason would be good in this situation... If Rena didn't f*cking break the sh*t out of the flame thrower...

I'm really hoping Jason gets some actions. I mean, the guy's awesome. He has several different syringes that help him survive in the wild including one that makes him straight up idestructable. I am not even exaggerating, there is a syringe labeled 'untouchable' and I tried it. I tested it by throwing him off of the highest mountain on rook island down the steepest side of the mountain. Hp loss: 0000000000.0. Plus whenever he gets into a boss fight... Well, I'll show you.

He enters a psychedelic state in which he becomes... I dunno, some assassin or something.

Comment

I back.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Now, before anyone calls bull-excrement, note that Jack was programmed to be almost as fast as Takoizu. Almost. Almost.

It's the reaction time that lacks in comparison. And it is Jack's total time to jump high into the air and land on the ground that is superior to Takoizu (which is, like, a split second)

In truth, Takoizu can beat Jack, but she's going to have to rely HEAVILY on her speed and reaction time.

Comment

@Wonder

How high is Jack's lifting capacity, running speed, durability, and intelligence?

Anyways, Takoizu's not actually trying to win. She's putting up a small fight to make it seem like she's actually fighting. What she's doing is gauging up and measuring Jack's abilities and making herself seem weaker than she actually is, making it more likely that Jack will underestimate her in the future. Not only that, but Jack wouldn't be able to know whether or not Takoizu would actually be dead. Unlike full-blood Youkai, she is not as resistant to physical attacks. Jack will simply see it as him managing to kill Takoizu and stopping her from completing her plan. He would then leave her alone for a while, maybe a couple of days, which would buy Takoizu some time to advance her plan without Jack interfering.

She set up a plan where she will "win" if she loses and gets killed by Jack (not with his machete).
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Won't Jack killing Taco-san cause a time paradox?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

Nope.

You see, Takoizu can "die" by normal weaponry, but she'll just regenerate after a few minutes, or a couple of hours, due to her being part Youkai. Yes, a bullet to the head will pierce her skull, turn her brain into a slushy, and make her drop dead, but she will simply get back up after regenerating. The only way she can be truly killed is by magical and legendary weapons.

EDIT:

Hehe, Taco-san.

"Yo quiero Taco Bell!" XD

I'm so stupid.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      You see, Takoizu can "die" by normal weaponry, but she'll just regenerate after a few minutes, or a couple of hours, due to her being part Youkai. Yes, a bullet to the head will pierce her skull, turn her brain into a slushy, and make her drop dead, but she will simply get back up after regenerating. The only way she can be truly killed is by magical and legendary weapons.
                      Or, if going by that logic, vaporize her so there's nothing left to regenerate.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@wriggle

Actually, it wouldn't do anything anyway.
                        Now if John or Yukari died while Takoizu exists there...then there would be a paradox

Comment

@ S121
                          Lifting: can lift a dump truck with ease.

Do you even lift?!

Speed: can get from here to there in no time flat.

Lol big help. He can run a top speed of 50 mph if on a straight course.

Durability: snap his arm back and he'll fix it back in place without even cringing. He is also built with the oroborus in him so that when he [DATA EXPUNGED].

Intelligence: Jack is built with the memory of every character in Otori's times' capabilities, so it will be hard fooling him. But right now I'd say you're doing convincingly good. Just know that Takoizu's death will be fake, but it will also be quite painful. Good luck.

Comment

@Mima

Good luck trying it. She's supposed to be lucky like John, not to mention her being the decendant of someone who refuses to die and a hax-fiend.

@Cucoo

You know how you kept posting this video when referencing Inu Sakuya?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlW7u4G973M
                            sigpic

Comment

Time Paradoxes they're adorable~
                              (My nose...it bleeds...)

Comment

@Wonder

Ehh, Takoizu can lift over 3,300 metric tonnes without the armor and can run at around 130 mph.

Anyways, yes, I have a feeling that it won't be pleasant. Dying never feels good, ever.

I was actually expecting Jack to shoot Takoizu in the head, but anything will do.

@Cucoo

Well, what about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMdd2C0pnBQ
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X