X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    Her overpower has surpassed my expectations...

Then again, he can cover more land Near Teleporting. I'm gonna have to get MatPat to estimate just truly how fast Jack would be. Basically, he can NT instantly from in front of you to behind you in less than half a second. It can also be called ninja jump. Try hitting that...

Comment

@wonder + s121

Suddenly, Monados

Comment

@Wonder

Well, based on her reaction time (600 without suit, 3,000 with suit), that means that she can react 3,000 times gaster than the average human. The average human's reaction time is about 300 milliseconds, so if we divide 300 by 3,000, we will get 100 microseconds, or .1 milliseconds. That is one tenth of a millisecond. (Funny thing is, in canon, John can react 5,625 times faster than the average human, or 56.3 microseconds, if he has an AI in his suit. That is almost twice as fast as Takoizu. If you thought that Takoizu was too fast, John's worse, so don't be too surprised by her abilities. )

All that means is that if Takoizu was given a test where she was supposed to push a button as soon as a light blinked green, the signal could travel through her eyes, to her brain, get processed, and get sent to her finger, where she would apply pressure to the button. If that's the case, then Takoizu is fast enough to deflect high-speed anti-tank missiles out of the air with her fists.

Here's the test I'm referencing. It's actually kind of fun.

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/

@Cucoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU

Anyways, did you see the video in my previous post?
        Last edited by S121; 01-09-2014, 06:59 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, took me a while cause I was in Calc, but now I saw it.

Wan wan wan! I HAVE IT STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN~<3

also...captions

And now I'll go back to preparing the puzzle and making an app for...oh heavens...why....

Alvis....

Dammit...I thought I could get away without him...

Comment

I'll be back in an hour with a post on AtWaG, AtWaP, and possibly my app for FAF.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Cucoo
              Copy paste! Copy paste! Copy paste!

@ Wriggs
              Oh jeez I knew I was forgetting someone...

Hold on...

Comment

@Cucoo

That one pic of Zanza matches a little too well.

@Wriggle

Ok.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

*reads "Copy Paste" x3

*thinks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASaEvEzzI2Q

Don't ask

@ S121

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Hey guys I'm finally back! So what all did I miss?

Comment

Hi there Neo, how are you?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
                        Don't worry. S121 and I discuss these things. If he has a problem, he can tell me and we'll talk things out. I try not to decide their fates so much as I say what's happening to them. I can't say Takoizu dies, because that's a big warning sign.

Either way, S1, are you alright?

Comment

@Kristia

Bored, exhausted, and more importantly happy to truly be home. Right after I got back from my little Christmas vacation I had forgotten to stop by an old friend that I really promised to go and visit, and as such spent an extra day or so driving up North to Michigan in order to spend time with him. Granted I was a little late, and I'm sorry for missing a lot of stuff.

Either way I am finally back, and I am ready to RP.

Comment

ok wonder, im erasing the post, but it was to let you know about it

Thats good to know Neo, Im glad you enjoyed your vacations
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome!

Dammit, I know I have a part for you...

Oh yea, I'm going o start Yuyuko up again! Where did you say Axl went?

Comment

@ Neo

Are ye going to continue in EG?
                                Cause things are getting into the more...exciting parts.

You'll want to read through a few of the past 3 pages of the IC in it.

And I recall that you left off with Terra in Hangar Bay Observation Deck and by the Training Area with X.

@ Everyone in Banished Library Arc
                                Ok I'm now testing the puzzle a bit...this will take a while but I think I've got it...
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-09-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X