Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Yea, Takoizu's supposed to "die", but don't worry, it's all part of her plan.

You see, she's putting up a small fight to make it seem like she's actually fighting. What she's doing is gauging up and measuring Jack's abilities and making herself seem weaker than she actually is, making it more likely that Jack will underestimate her in the future. Not only that, but Jack wouldn't be able to know whether or not Takoizu would actually be dead. Unlike full-blood Youkai, she is not as resistant to physical attacks. Jack will simply see it as him managing to kill Takoizu and stopping her from completing her plan. He would then leave her alone for a while, maybe a couple of days, which would buy Takoizu some time to advance her plan without Jack interfering.

She set up a plan where she will "win" if she loses and gets killed by Jack. XD

"Just as planned."

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time.

Anyways, just tell me what part you want to start up on and I'll make the preparations.

@Wonder

How do you like the post with the chainsaw? XD

I can just imagine Takoizu sprinting after him with a terror inspiring weapon. XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Axl is still at Yuyuko's currently, being bored for the most part. That or he could be helping Youmu or Yuyuko with some errands.

@Cucoo

You know... I really hate to say this, but I feel like I missed just too much to continue Cucoo. I'm sorry, but please do whatever with them so you can get on with your RP. I just don't think I can catch up with them.

Comment

@ Neo

Before ya bail on it, how does this sound?
        In your arcs, we can say they didn't miss a thing and that they were just a bit ahead of schedule. Which means the only relevant thing is the fact that There was an alert that sounded. I can make a post and you would just pick up from there.

Comment

@Cucoo

That... does sound okay, but that doesn't stop the fact that I might end up forgetting about and/or possibly end up not being active enough to post there.

Anyways I will still try and post there once you make an update or so with my characters. Maybe I could restart with Terra on her way to X's location?

@S121

Sorry for not replying to you, but feel free to start with Six to leave an opening for Chris and Claire to appear if that's possible.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok. I'll do it after finishing my next post.

Where is Chris and Claire right now? Do you want me to set up a situation?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

@NeoFox

I edited my post.

Prometheus Labs just got an announcement.
                sigpic

Comment

Well you just repeated a post.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Fixed.

I was about to delete it, but I forgot what I was doing and went on to something else...
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

And I saw...

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

I think I did okay with the intro. I'm a little mentally burned out at the moment, but I still made a post, right?

I've been posting here, looking for music for Wonder, talking on Mumble, and taking care of anything that needs to be done around the house, so I might be a little air-headed.

Did you want me to mention anything relating to Chris and Claire in my post?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

If you want, and I'm pretty sure Six isn't dead right? He just sort of gone missing or something right? I forgot what you and Cucoo had planned for Six.

Also if you want you can post something relating to Chris and Claire.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well by definition, he's a casualty. Not dead, but still a casualty.

Also, what did Cucoo have planned for Six?

I'll edit my post...
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh. Usually when I hear "casualty" I immediately think someone was killed. Anyways didn't Cucoo want Six to go looking for Robin or something even though Robin is kind of like... gone or so?

I'm looking too much into this, and I'm also getting tired. So I'll go head off to bed, and post tomorrow okay?

Comment

@ Neo

It's a short side arc where, for Morgan, daughter of Robin, they would revive Grima, the Fell Dragon. Kinda ironic...
                                ...the good guys revive a world destroying dragon...only to destroy it for good.

Also you can address this tomorrow, but I want to know a bit more on the situation that involves X and Lisa just so I can make a nice post on that end.

Guys...I've done it...

A puzzle worthy of Zelda...
                                ....I'ma cry now...
                                ...manly tears of joy.

There might be a glitch but I have a way of fixing it if we ever do find it. There shouldn't be but...can't tell.

I'll reveal it later cause If I did now ya'd probably solve it.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-10-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X