Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Even a simple blanket is the best place to rest Katrix, juest be positive

and good night then
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
          Last edited by S121; 01-10-2014, 10:51 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
            I'm currently resting on my bed right now. All I really want to do right now is rest and maybe have a nice sleep. Kind of strange and ironic how a workaholic like myself, who will focus and work extremely hard on certain tasks, just wants to goof off and get as much R and R as possible. It's a massive oxymoron! The lazy workaholic. That should be another title of mine.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

if you feel good about it TR, then it is a good earned rest
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I think you missed John's post.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                  Don't worry, lad, we'll get there.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

Amen.

I'm sitting here doing everything except homework...which is the polar opposite of what I was like in Highschool.
                    Mr. Does everything ahead of schedule and perfectly and ye who does not make continuous mistakes.
                    ...he's long gone now in more ways than one.

Sorta the reason I snapped a few times here. I lost sight of who I am again. It's that identity crisis I had in highschool all over again.
                    Anyway, my problems are my own and I shouldn't bother with it anymore.

Though a problem that affects things here is getting yer characters to London.
                    I think it's time to just break the concept and just proceed with the story. I'll just get on that post here if I can focus

Then I'll hit everything else if I don't pass out.

Comment

@Kristia
                      Yeah... Laying on my bed after the harsh and frustrating week at college (including THAT Monday). Just myself. Going to snuggle up to my- Oh... Damn it, I didn't ask for that plushie on Christmas!
                      Aww! I so wanted to hug a Flandre plushie while I rest. (T_T)
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ Katrix
                        Sorry, but I'm trying to stall because I have the appearance and weapon on my Soul Calibur V profile. I just need to get to it.

Comment

Brb for 20 min
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

There...broke the silence on Cole and Flandre. that should help that out.

I'll make my checklist of things tomorrow. Night peeps.

Comment

@Cucoo

Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X