X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle and Kristia

Imagine Patchouli reading Dr. Seuss to a bunch of kids.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!!!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Good morning
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok I think I need to quickly get Alvis's App (quickly... pffft) done and thus bring in Telethia.

Brace yourselves....the most bizarre set of apps that are so intricately linked with other things that it may be confusing if I don't make mention of them are coming.

Comment

*yawn* Morning! Yeah... I fell asleep shortly after my little nap post. Eheheheheheh...
              So, how's everyone doing?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

I've broken the silence on Cole and Flan-chan

You can post again on that cause I finally said "screw the time concept on travel where one must wait for a time cycle change before it can continue"

@ Everyone in AtWaG

It has been done...
                I've made an app for Alvis...
                ...*puts on helmet* here we go...
                My body is ready for your opinions of him.

P.S. It is mandatory to read the wiki article on him otherwise it will not make any sense...
                Trust me...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-11-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
                  I had seen. I also happened to notice that a demon invasion is happening at the same time. This is going to be fun...
                  Ufufufufufu~ Time to kill some meanies!
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Aye
                    nothing but incidents.

Anyway...I think things are going to be interesting now that I have Alvis (pending until I get opinions./reviews) who has the ability to command Telethia...
                    ...meaning Telethia can show up now =w=;

Comment

@Cucoo

Ehh, the app on Alvis is pretty vague and has a lot of "too complicated to explain" parts.

What is his role? What will he be doing? What are the most important parts we should know about him?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                        Did you read his wiki page I had linked?
                        The story says he IS Monado...
                        But...He's more than that at the same time.
                        He's vital to Monado, I can say that much with confidence since he keeps appearing as that...

Ok checklist compiled

AtWaG

- Shulk: implied he's just listening. I'm thinking about having an enemy after the puzzle is solved that is a Telethia just to give him some time to properly demonstrate his abilities.
                        - Kenway: Same. He's in the shadows eavesdropping.
                        - Link: I need to post with him again, aye? Can't remember what the last post was x.x;
                        - Lisa: I need to post but I can't remember what I was going to do...
                        - Morgan: I think her mini-arc got delayed now...
                        - Eleos: I need to post...thinking of having him fall off the edge into the hole.
                        - Palutena: I think I'm waiting...can't remember...

EG
                        - I need to figure out how to play the next scene out so as to make sense...

Infinite
                        - Same as EG. Need to think of how I can use the information to make things work...

AtWaP

Thinking about diverting Lyrica from going for gym battles to searching for Melodiette (or w/e its name was...can't remember) or something...

I think I'm starting to forget things...what else is there?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-11-2014, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Good morning...
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Cucoo

I... tried to open up the wiki page... and my computer froze. 0_0

I don't think I wanna touch that...
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Really? Strange...

anyway...I'll paste it here then

Spoiler:

Alvis (アルヴィース, Aruvīsu, Alviss; English dub: /ˈælvɪs/) is a character from Xenoblade Chronicles. He is a Homs employed by the High Entia royal family as a seer. He is a part of the group several times as a guest.

Colony 6
                              Alvis' first appearance is at Colony 6, when the group is fighting Metal Face and other Mechon, a Telethia appears and destroys most of the Mechon, distracting Metal Face long enough for Shulk to damage him with the Monado. After this, Metal Face flees with the rest of the Mechon and the Telethia flies away to a distant cliff edge, where Alvis meets and communicates with it.

The Water Crystals
                              Shulk first meets Alvis in Makna Forest while he was collecting some pure water Ether crystals to heal Melia. They are attacked by a group of Telethia, then Alvis teaches Shulk to use the Purge ability, while demonstrating he can use the Monado with great proficiency. For a single fight, he joins Shulk's party. After the fight, Reyn comes looking for Shulk. Before Shulk can introduce Reyn, he looks back to find that Alvis has disappeared. Reyn jokingly dismisses Shulk's insistence that someone was there and the two head back with the water crystals, while Alvis watches them from afar.

The Seer
                              Alvis is revealed to be the "Divine Seer" of Sorean Antiqua, the High Entia Emperor. He explains that, since all of the actions in the universe are ruled by the ether, and that ether is calculable in its changes, then all of the actions in the universe can be predicted.

Eryth Sea
                              Alvis follows the party into the High Entia Tomb, and acts as an adviser.

After a cutscene, it is revealed that Alvis had a vision of the events on Prison Island and the eventual death of the Emperor. He reveals this to the Emperor, who chooses to accept his fate.

After the death of the Emperor, he is seen talking to Zanza, who apparently survived despite his body being destroyed.

When the party leaves Alcamoth for Valak Mountain, Alvis leaves with them, as he is familiar with the region, though he does not say why at the moment.

The Second War
                              Alvis continues to advise and follow the party through their trek to Valak Mountains. He states that is best to search refuge in the Ose Tower, now called the Sealed Tower. Inside, he reveals that this is where the High Entia locked the Monado. The party realises that this is where the Monado and Shulk were found. Alvis states that all seers must touch the Monado in order to receive their powers, in a ceremony of seers, which is the ritual performed by Alvis's family. He talks with Shulk about the reason of their visions, and how they are a fluctuation that are apart of the future. He also speaks that the Monado exists to disrupt the ether, and hence change the future.

After the party reaches Sword Valley, Alvis leaves to Alcamoth with Dickson, to help Kallian with the assembly of the allied front, and to resume his duties as seer.

He is seen advising Kallian in the Battle of Sword Valley, riding in Kallian's Havres. He warns Kallian of Mechonis' reawakening and leaves with Dickson to join the group. He stays behind with Dickson before the final battle with Egil.

The Rebirth of Shulk
                              After Shulk is shot by Dickson and Zanza left his body, he is in the passage of fate or in space if you look at the background. Alvis tells Shulk that he can choose his fate and Shulk comes back to save the others from a group of Telethia attacking Colony 6.

Relationship with Zanza
                              After Shulk defeats Dickson's Telethia, Dickson calls Alvis for help. Alvis is then revealed to be one of Zanza's disciples. He has his own Telethia, just like Dickson. It is called Sani Telethia. When you kill it, he and Dickson escapes with a Telethia.

In Space
                              After Shulk's final battle with Dickson, the group find themselves in outer space. Shulk hears Alvis saying that soon he must make a choice. Shulk recognizes the voice, but he cannot see him.

The "Computer" Alvis
                              "I am Monado. I was here at the beginning. And I will proclaim the end." —Alvis

Once the Monado III was created and after beating Zanza for the last time, a light unites the three Monados (Zanza's Monado, Meyneth's Monado and Shulk's Monado). Alvis begins to talk and says that he is the Monado and that Shulk must make a decision; a world with gods or without them. For this decision, Alvis shows Shulk the past, to see what started it all. In this scene, Alvis reveals that he is "the administrative computer of a phase transition experiment facility A.I" that destroyed the universe for Zanza and Meyneth when they were still humans. Shulk chooses a world without gods. Alvis is last seen in a flashback scene, where he says his final words to the group; that this is an endless new world, and there are many forms of life, and that they will walk towards the future together, hand in hand.

Art List
                              ◾Cross Ray - Deals physical damage
                              ◾Lost Ray - Deals a large amount of physical damage

Equipment

None of Alvis' equipment can be unequipped or changed, for the short while he joins Shulk's party when fighting along side him in Makna Forest.

Alvis' weapon is the Claymore, which is a unique sword that looks just like Shulk's old Junk Sword, including its icon.

The rest of Alvis' equipment is the Seacle set: Seacle Cap, Seacle Top, Seacle Gloves, Seacle Bottoms & Seacle Shoes. Like all of Alvis' equipment, none can be moved or changed.

Trivia
                              Alvis has a symbol, a triangle with circles at each corner, on the back of his clothes that seems to be closely related to Meyneth and her Monado. It is the same symbol found on the triangular chest plate that goes over Fiora's robot body, which seemed to house Meyneth and power Fiora. When Meyneth's double sword Monados combine into one larger sword, the symbol on the hilt of the sword is again this same symbol. When looking at Meyneth herself in her Machina form, she has three large circles in a triangular fashion, which seem to resemble this same symbol and perhaps be the source of it. It is unknown if this symbol is to represent Meyneth, or Meyneth's Monado. However, before at Zanza's death, not only does Alvis speak from both Zanza's Monado and Meyneth's Monado (while both are being held by Zanza), but later on Alvis does state that he is Monado among other things.

Comment

@TRXD

I sent Riku to cole and flan to check out who it is. Note that Riku looks exactly like Ansem ,SoD a member of Org. XIII. He even got rhe cloak.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk 2
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...