X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ TRXD

It's less a timeskip in AtWaG than more a time transition.
    just to give some realism to travel and description about the environment.

With your mains, I'll treat it like a timeskip just to break them out of that lock (unless I just ignore my own prior concept and just say they got to London by now...)

Comment

I'm back, and goodmorning.

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      @Wriggle

Yep.

Anyways, SUSTIC told me that he was playing TF2 and someone spray painted this image onto one of the walls.

(Suggestive)
      Spoiler:

Anyways, 4 out of 12 people on SUSTIC's team were standing in front of the picture, staring at it. He told me, and I told him to tell them to "stop fapping to granny pics". SUSTIC told them that she was 60 years old, and they all scattered away from the picture "like roaches from light". One of them even logged off! XD
      That was freaking hilarious when that happened. I was about to break out into another uncontrollable laughter.

Comment

@Sus
        http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/image...20100625224336
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

XP

@S121

Goodmorning S1.

I'll be on mumble if you need me. I'm kind of looking for a private discussion about my RP again.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

I also found a bunch of music.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

As I started Season 2 I wondered, what are the Gensokyo Youkais' past like? They couldn't've popped out of nowhere, they had to be birthed, right?

The next few IC for my AtWaG will involve the tragedy of Patchouli and what caused her to become a shut-in.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Posting now.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be gone for 1-2 hours, but I'll try to be back sooner.

Later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, could've made a better articulation of the post, but what can you do when you have ze Block?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                        The narrative imagery! The narrative imagery! Disgusting but effective. Reminds a bit of the style of narrative imagery in a Touhou creepypasta I read for a video once (it is still up). The creepypasta itself was awful in terms of writing but the narrative imagery is something that should never be discussed. Especially when a number of my favourites are victims in it.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trk
                          I am merely a novice in Logimancy ^^;;
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                            Yeah. But my mind is very susceptible to narrative imagery. One semi-accurate description of certains events or characters and my mind will reconstruct it. This made me chafe a bit when reading that creepypasta (especially the Scarlet sisters parts). Even though I was a major Touhou newb then, it was still effective. If I were to look back on it now, it would be MUCH worse.
                            Also, Logimancy? Pfft! Try Oneiromancy. It's rather interesting.
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-10-2014, 09:23 PM.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Let's see if Voile has a book on that.

*heads to Voile library
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just a quick question, did you get that idea from Fullmetal Alchemist? It's so similair, only with Homunculus instead of Chimera.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X