X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggs

You can update right now if you want. I have Shulk looking at the furnace and Kenway is synchronizing viewpoint scouting out the area above the center of the room Above where Patchy is.

EDIT: Nvm on that part. I'll post now~

Comment

Also, use the numbering system I just added to the grid as I just want to make sure I know where people are standing.

Like A4 or w/e

Also if Nera were to try and push the statues now, they won't budge as there's two enchants on them:

1) in the flat position that the room is currently in, the statues cannot move.
      2) the Statues need a stream of their respective elemental magic in order to be able to be moved.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

@Wriggle

I think you missed my post.

I'll move it.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          Uu~ No Major and no TRXD means unhappy Wriggle

I'll just update on Noire and Mima's Touhou RP (Still don't know if it's nighttime...) While I wait for you guys at AtWaG.
          It's afternoon, we stated this before.

Also, Kristia, if you're there, can you please, please post in the Pokemon RP? Me and S1 need you, we can't move on otherwise.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
            Ah you did.
            Waiting until nighttime then. (*twiddles thumb)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

sorry about that Mima (post incoming)
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs and Kristia

Since your characters are more sensitive to magic, if one of yours can notice that something is different with the statues that'll help progress things in the right direction.

Comment

I'ma hit the bed here soon. gotta get sleep =w=;

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    Nyaaaaaaaaa =w=
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ik...I wish I was nocturnal too...
                      alas I'm not =w=;

EDIT: Also I'm thinking about removing the barrier concept. Shulk is serving a purpose here just fine and it's true to his character.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I would ask what do you mean but I'll let you go to sleep.

Good night nyaaaaa =w=
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Remember how I was thinking about dividing up the room with barriers that can only be passed by using the Monado? I'm scratching that since Shulk is sketching up the room and managing the notes. And by his character, he is initially the more scientific tinkerer type. So that's why I'm saying this is true to his character.

And night peeps

Comment

I think I've been forgotten amidst the puzzle.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                              I was waiting on YOU. Waiting for Taco-san's story to begin. :/
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

And I was waiting for the projector.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X