Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall go to sleep, got to wake up early tomorrow for school

cya ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Well it seems like it's too late for that since Wonder is gone I guess :P
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I was planning on going without him, considering that he set it up so that he wouldn't need to be here. He said it in his last RP discussion post.

Should I start typing now, or wait for Ran?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
          I'll quickly post one. I'm kinda busy xD
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. I'll wait.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

And I am finally done with my post.

Sorry it took so long.
              sigpic

Comment

Still busy lad :3
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Okay here is another boss for the group that I will allow the Spartan's to kill (or the Telethia to come in and kill.)

Uno Hound:

He's large, he has insane physical strength rivaling that of two Spartan's (due to an upgrade from the Demon General), has a regeneration factor (somewhat slow), and has a incredibly high pain tolerance. Not even a heavy punch from Raven's Nasod Arm was able to phase him. He doesn't wear all too much armor though. Even then the unarmored parts on his body are physically tough. Almost like his muscles and skin are made of metal.

He stands at a whopping 18 ft tall. The reason why he is much tougher and all than he is in-game is because:

1: He seems and looks like he should be much stronger.

2: A few enhancements of small El Shard's that the Demon General Ran gave Uno Hound to help assist Valak.

Oh yeah Uno Hound is also somewhat stupid... well at least my depiction of him is...

Comment

God damn it! These exams! Argh! I just did one of my Math exams and I'm going to be doing my Electronics exam shortly.
                    I am going to end up like my profile picture by the end of this.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Didn't somebody own Recette?

[/spoiler=]

[/spoiler]
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

In Season 1, but they dropped out of the RP soon after the beginning.

Whay do you ask?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm finally back and... NEVER AGAIN! I don't want to do anymore of these- *looks at calender* I have two more tomorrow?! Are you f*cking kidding me?

@Wriggle
                          If I recall correctly, Remi was the one who owned Recette. Yes, I have been reading Season 1. It's good stuff.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Trxd
                            ...finals?

Oh ye of unfortunate fate-

@Pringles
                            Because I wanna buy Recettear QQ

LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS

JESUS CHRIST
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

I'll admit, the beginning was a little rough and disorganized. We were just getting the feel for RPing, so some things were a little unstable.

If we rewrote the beginning, it could have been much better.

Even then, I still think it was an awesome season, and despite all its flaws, it seemed to be the most popular RP on this forum.

@Wriggle

DIABEETUS-induced heart attack inbound...

3... 2... 1... HNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

*drops dead*
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                                That's why I joined Season 2. Because of how good Season 1 was.

@Wriggle
                                I'm not certain on what you mean by that. We Brits follow a different education system. Our final exams are in June. The ones I'm doing are for the first units of my courses. But they're not the real exams, they're just mock exams. The ones that I was supposed to be doing have been moved to June with the rest of my final exams.
                                June is going to be one hellride that I'm not coming off.

Comment

Working...
                                X