Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah so it's more of a midterm.

Good luck on the rest.

Let me remind you that I posted on TSU RP.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
      I was aware. I am kind of multitasking at the moment. Editing some videos, uploading others, and typing on these forums.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trxd
        Take your time. 'S alright.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Just a note on Telethia again.

I forgot about this fact...
          They have a mean regeneration rate...

The one in this scene is Leone Telethia

In short: Mind read and regeneration...Now I remember why I hated Telethia in early game =w=;

Comment

@Cucoo

I have an interesting idea.

Do you think cauterizing the Telethia's wounds would stop its regenerating process? Think of the Telethia like a Hydra from Greek mythology.

Of course, we're not fighting them, but it's a question that crossed my mind that I find interesting. I'm not planning on killing your Telethian, I swear. XD
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Don't worry about killing one Telethia...I have plenty to go around. Besides, the Sani Telethia that is in London right now is controlled by Alvis so that's why it's helping.
              ...Now if Zanza was here...it would be a different story.

But I don't think burning the wound shut will stop the regeneration. It would probably just pop and then grow back.

Telethia are...in a way...white blood cells. Go Figure...
              Except...a lot more resilient.
              There sole purpose in Xenoblade is to exterminate all life on Bionis and Mechonis.
              So they are adapted to be able to take on anything.

Also did I ever tell you what a Telethia's alternate form is? Telethia is the "true form" of the High Entia of Bionis. In that last scene you saw one by the name of Melia.

Comment

@Cucoo

So it's kind of like trying to kill a Youkai, needing to destroy every cell to prevent regeneration, right?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

No, you just need to kill it to stop the regeneration. As long as it's alive then it will regenerate lost limbs and such. If you can prevent it from regenerating (Monado Purge) then it's straight forward. So...You have to kill it before it can regenerate. it's like having a constant heal rate where you are always healing x amount of HP per second.

Here's the Leone Telethia's specific ability

◾Super Aura: Regenerates 5196 HP (4% of total HP) for every 2 seconds. It is used only once when it has 50% or less of total HP remaining.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Back.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, ok. That clears things up.

So it's a super-fast regeneration, but not an "ultimate" regeneration.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

right.
                        So fast that it renders any damage dealt to it in game pointless. When it has that Aura on, it's impossible to deal any sort of damage. Add to it the mind read Aura (Soul Read is what it is called officially) which makes it's evade to 95%
                        ...Sit there and cry as it goes from 50% HP to 100% and you can't hit it to charge up a Monado Purge.
                        ...There's a reason why I hate Telethia in terms of fighting against them. TwT

Comment

I just found a game with a very unique gimmick. In the game Avalon code, the main protagonist have a book called the book of prophecy. It's kind of similar to a pokedex, but with 2 differences. The first is that it can contain information about much more than just animals, it contains information about everything that exist. The second thing is that you can modify the entries and reality will change accordingly. Appareantly there was some limit to it, but I didn't understand it completely. I do think it would be easy to take down the Telethia with that book. Just reverse the regeneration so that they take damage extremely quickly instead of healing.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

That book sounds exactly like what the Monado is supposedly truly capable of.

But it's not really necessary...
                            If done correctly, a Telethia is simple to take down. It's just a matter of keeping it from activating that Aura. Once it's active you gotta disable it with something that can remove such buffs, which in Xenoblade is Monado Purge (being the most effective as it removes and seals), Mind Blast (Melia's Attack that removes Auras) and a few others I can't think of atm. They're more annoying than anything as when you mess up and don't use abilities correctly, it is unforgiving as all hell.

Also on FaF, see the OOC for my question on it.

Comment

Super fast regeneration?

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wrigs

That's pretty much Telethia in a sense if it was smaller increments over smaller intervals.

Instead it's a 4% regen every 2 seconds and 4% of something that already has a ton of HP to begin with...

You watch the HP bar jump entire intervals...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X