X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Everyone

I'm actually planning on a sort of temporary break for my RP where my characters can go to the beach... in a world the Headmaster (and teachers creates just for such a location.)

Comment

hi there utsuh, how you been?

i have to go because i have to deal with a girl's feeding bottle

cya later ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

so swimsuit tournament? you guys are predictable XD
        Hey, I didn't say anything. I'm just here for the ride. XD

Anyways, I've been good, just the same old stuff for me, same routine.

How about you?

@TRXD

Sorry, I've just been a little busy and was sleeping earlier. I posted now.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I do believe I'm done with the HEFND turrets.

Be sure to provide any feedback you might have.

HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)
          Spoiler:
          Name: HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)

Appearance:

Stats/Specifications:
          Spoiler:
          Chassis: Reinforced steel chassis.

Armor: MJOLNIR-grade Titanium Alloy with a thin inner layer of Ceramic Carbide. Hardened against EMPs, radiation, chaff, and jammers. Overchargeable energy shields protect the armor from attack.

Reactor: Up-scaled Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor.

Weapon Systems: Gauss "Shifter" barrels, miniature missile pods, data-to-matter/energy materializer (Forerunner tech), integrated ammunition storage compartment, liquid Nitrogen cooling system, and an advanced AI assisted targeting system.

Base Ammunition: 20mm rounds and 40mm guided missiles.

Ammunition Types:
          Spoiler:
          The standard ammunition for the HEFND Defense System is armor piercing, high-explosive, discarding sabot rounds and 40mm, miniature guided missiles. Every round mentioned is a discarding sabot round.

Incendiary Rounds - White Phosphorus is used to create these rounds, resulting in the round giving off White Phosphorus capable of burning at 2,800 °C (5,070 °F). Variants of this round include Armor Piercing and HEI (High-Explosive Incendiary) Rounds, and can sometimes even be a combination of all three. A more powerful variant uses super-heated plasma that burns at around 24982.22°C (45,000 °F).

Electric/EMP Rounds - This electric round is created by using a highly piezoelectric material along the sides and parts of the tip of the round, then firing it at a target. The inside of each bullet has a miniature EMP generator that activates as soon as it is given power by the piezoelectric material after impact with the target. This electric/EMP round also comes in the armor piercing variety, allowing it to electrocute the target's innards, severely damaging vital organs and destroying power armor.

Acidic Rounds - Many of Prometheus Labs's acidic rounds are made with super-acids. Superacids are one of the few solvents that can even dissolve carbon nanotubes. Triflic acid, Fluorosulfuric acid, Carborane superacid, Magic acid, and Fluoroantimonic acid are the acids they use, with each acid being in ascending order based on acidity. Their strongest acid is Fluoroantimonic acid, a super-acid that is 1016 (10 quadrillion) times stronger than 100% sulfuric acid, and is capable of eating people and armor away almost instantaneously. When not using superacids, the rounds usually use Sulfuric acid.

Disintegration Rounds - Bullets made out of Hardlight are supercharged, then fired at the enemy. The result of being exposed to the Forerunner technology is the disintegration and encryption of matter for either storage, or deletion.

Chemical/Gas Rounds - Rounds that come in a variety of chemicals and gasses, each one created for a specific purpose. The most common one is concentrated poison gas, while others are highly toxic and radioactive Polonium rounds.

40mm Miniature Guided Missiles - These guided missiles have the explosive yield of 15lbs of C4, enough to decimate a bus. Each missile flies at an enemy at Mach 7.

Muzzle Velocity: Just under Mach 40 The gun system is based off of the M68 Asynchronous Linear-Induction Motor, otherwise known as the M68 Gauss Cannon.

Rate of Fire Two 20mm rounds per second. Can be overclocked to fire four 20mm rounds per second, but can overheat the weapon if used for too long. The missiles can all be fired, or can be fired one at a time at ant rate.
          Last edited by S121; 02-22-2014, 12:06 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Again, as I mentioned before,

Dat disintegration...

reminds me of a function of Ether in Xenoblade (Ether can be utilized as like the ultimate Acid that instantly decomposes any living being)

And I just discovered...
            Castlevania had beaten me long ago to the "Guardian of Time" concept with a Character whose name is the alternate spelling to Aion
            ...Aeon

FML

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh yea, I remember the videos. I gotta admit they are quite similar.
              sigpic

Comment

@Banished Library
                Guys, you guys can assume that Annie is controlling the furnace as she is told. You don't have to type something like: "Annie, change the furnace setting to one" or stuff like that.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Alright I'll make a post in FaF and TSU in about an hour.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@ Wriggs

aye

also, know any good evil spirit like characters that could possess someone?
                    Thinking about one last "puzzle" for the room being a challenge: how to kill the spirit without killing the person being possessed
                    Otherwise I would just do generic spirit

@ Everyone of Bansihed Library
                    Thoughts on the above mentioned?

Comment

@Katrix

I'll get on FAF right away.

@Cucoo

Do we really need another puzzle right after this one?
                      sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                        Hmm...

Evil spirit character...

There's Nocturne, but he only affects dream like some Darkrai bullshit.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

You said you were going to post in FaF, right?
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Sorry, I keep forgetting. I have it halfway done, but it's hard trying to juggle RPs and come up with posts like this.
                            sigpic

Comment

im home, but busy with homework, i'll be fully active in an hour posibly
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

You're needed in ATWAP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X