X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw hell I should've put it in a spoiler XD

I did not account outside factors. I am laughing at that. So you know Red?

Comment

Well I have red the Creepypasta, and Red is perhaps the creepiest (in my book) 4th wall breaker in a creepypasta.

Comment

I know, I already stated it to be the best creepypasta ever! It should be an official game boss, or someone should base a game off of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
          *Insert every "Shot through the heart" joke here
          Well, you didn't need to try that hard. It's upper half doesn't have armor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, I'm gone for the night. Night y'all.

Btw, what are your opinions that if we're bored, we could do rp simulation battles? Just an idea.

Comment

Back.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

ah I missed that detail in your description and assumed it was just clad completely in armor.
                  Let's assume he was aiming for a thin part of his hide.

@ Everyone in banished library

For the grins and giggles, lets write in some enchantment in the room that prevents others from telling others the solution of a statue they have decided to do.

Like, if John were to try and say aloud the solution, his voice would be muted, and if the paper with the solutions goes past the entrance platform, it will appear blank.

Just to say "ye must solve it thy self"

I'm-so-evil.

Comment

Pringles pringles pringles what will I do with you... And Kristia too but she never responds to AtWaP...

With the help of Mima I made Sinnoh region the most difficult in the RP ^^;;
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      @ Everyone in banished library

For the grins and giggles, lets write in some enchantment in the room that prevents others from telling others the solution of a statue they have decided to do.

Like, if John were to try and say aloud the solution, his voice would be muted, and if the paper with the solutions goes past the entrance platform, it will appear blank.

Just to say "ye must solve it thy self"

I'm-so-evil.
                      You forgot sign language.
                      *smug face*

Oh, and Wriggle, you're welcome. And by the time we're done, Unova will be as hard as well too.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

I really wish you would come up with all the possible enchantments and whatnot before anything happens. Same goes for equipment... -_-;

@Wriggle

What do you have in mind?
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

OKAY so in TSU who needs an update from me?

Comment

@s121

Wriggs provided a sort of scapegoat so its not necessary.

For this case it was a matter of realizing that wonder would have taken the easy way out and just ask John for the solution rather than solve it himself.
                            I wasn't planning for this scenario.

Kind of like the row 3 E-G alternate route.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Sus
                                I do! (Assume Lynne stays silent cuz she can't answet Mira unless she has both her hands available.)

Also, like I said in OOC, The emphasis wasn't on "student." ^^
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X