X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the digivice do that, but I got something to boost the fox´s energy back utsuh
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Yeah.

Zero uses the Triple Rod for stabbing, and can extend to about 5 or so extra feet forward.

The Chain Rod he basically flings forward in a stabbing motion to latch onto surfaces/enemies. (Can be used like a Grapling hook.)

The Recoil Rod is generally weak, but are used a bit like Tonfas... if you stabb people with them... oh and dear god if you get the 1000 Slash Zero will attack rapidly with them. Can also be charged to perform one powerful attack that can send enemies flying, push objects far heavier than him, or use it to propel himself into the air.

The Shield Boomerang... is just that... a Energy Boomerang that can deflect small projectiles, and can be thrown like a boomerang to slice people.

Comment

Alright this is my idea for Earth.

Earth Statue is the statue of a Golem (No not Pokemon Golem) that cannot be moved unless by tremor.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Aye, I almost need to make clueless Shulk my avatar...

@ Neo

Recoil rod sounds like they have the same function as TD from PSO2

Heck, TD even have a homing attack Photon Art.

And did I mention the fact that they gain a bonus the longer you're off the ground?
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Oh.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I got a way to create tremors with the mega lucario. She will do a mother load of seismic attacks
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

hmm...this should also maybe start to make the room collapse...
                ...those thin beams in the rafters holding the mirrors...

Oh and

@ Wriggs
                Will the vision that Shulk had of a room with scattered books come to pass in the next room?
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Do you want me to repost the starting post for Chris and Claire?

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post62521
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo

Sure. Just make sure that you remind me where I can find the vision so I can copy it into the setting.

Okay, in a moment, as soon as the puzzle is over, I will PM everyone who's online information about who they will be fighting as the last opponent of the Banished Library Arc. So be on lookout for that.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

hopefully the word "vision" isn't too common of a search term...

gimme a moment...

EDIT

Lucky day, it isn't a common search term

A Vision

A scarlet mansion outlined by mountains and the blue sky...
                      A man tall man in green armor with an assault rifle...
                      A vast library with bookshelves that seem to go on forever...
                      A golden furred humanoid fox and a blue and black furred jackal...
                      A bookshelf with a missing assortment of books...
                      A girl with purple hair with red and blue ribbons and purple dress and large crystalline stones of various colors hovering around her...
                      A particular book from the shelf was missing...
                      A younger girl also with purple hair and clothes as well as a teddy bear...
                      The book...
                      A man in a blue T-shirt and short,spikey black hair and a tattoo on his left forearm...
                      What is the book?
                      A banished library...
                      ...Scarlet Devil...
                      Trim out the relevant description...

A vast library with bookshelves that seem to go on forever...
                      A bookshelf with a missing assortment of books...
                      A particular book from the shelf was missing...
                      The book...
                      What is the book?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

@S1

OH GODDAMN S1 I'M SO SORRY!

Please do that for me ^^;; Also sorry, but I have to be going for the night. Got some things to do tomorrow.

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                          You made a typo. I'm no typo nazi, but this one seemed to... Stand out.

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                          Due to this he was seemingly able to shop freely... that is until out of the corner of his eye he spotted Andrew and Trista who was staring at him.
                          That awkward moment when Andrew is staring at Andrew XD

Anyways, I'm off. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder
                            DAMMIT WONDER

sigh

I guess we'll leave the ultimate showdown until later... when everybody's online.

@Major
                            So you're a believer of Pokemon Are Food stuff too.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I would make a post describing the door being revealed, but I need to focus on things irl

Tomorrow I would do that TwT

Comment

@Cuckoo
                                Too bad I already done it ^^

Okay time to send out the PMs.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X