X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Who wants some cake? Ufufufufufu~"
    Just changed my avatar to my current YouTube and Twitter profile pic. I didn't want the dark picture anymore. It gave a lot of clashing messages whenever I read over my TSU posts. I'm RPing as a sweet innocent shy girl and yet my profile picture was of Flandre being... Flandre.

@S121
    A lot of people from... my past attend that college, so I should know. It is unanimously agreed amongst everyone that I have ever met that the rival college in town is infamous for its students.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh yea, Whaddya guys think of my new awesome avatar?

Comment

@Wonder
        Shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki shikishikishikishikishikishikishikishikishiki Shiki!
        Erm... I mean... Looking good, your honor. But if I must say something. I just noticed that one of the frames in your signature GIF is actually an edited but flipped image. Look at the red and white lines on her uniform.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Are you implying that Flandre is not cute and innocent?

As for the college, then it's a good thing you got out of there.

@Wonder

Do you mean your signature?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            Spoiler:

"Of course! I'm cute and innocent, right? Right?!"

Trust me... Whenever I touch upon my past, it's never nice. Memories, people, stories... It kind of reminds me as to why Flandre has always been my favourite...
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-23-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

@ S121
              Goddammit I always get the two mixed up...

Either way, yes.

Comment

@TRXD

Bad past too, huh?

Well, as the saying goes, "Your past will stay unchanged, but your future isn't written yet."

The past teaches us how not to treat people, so that in the future, we can be better people.

Flandre is cute no matter what mood she's in! (<--- blatant lie, please don't kill me. Everyone has their bad moods. 0_0;;; )

@Wonder

I like it, even if it is distracting. I can't stop staring at the ribbons. It looks like a frame is skipped, but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me.
                Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 04:09 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Yer not the only one who thinks a frame is off in that gif

And Sakuya's bad mood is the best of course~

But since we're talking Flandre~

I wish could make gifs out of the rampaging Sakuya and use one as my avatar....
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-23-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Here's some Rampaging Sakuya .gifs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ramp...w=1680&bih=948
                    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo
                      "I didn't mean to kill Sister... It just sort of happened..."
                      But that's just when Flandre is a little bit bored. When she gets angry... You don't even want to know what happens...

@S121
                      Yeah... I think it'd be best if I didn't talk about my past... Various reasons...

Comment

@ S121

...and there's one of the gifs I was looking for~

Now if I can resize it and fit it as an avatar...

@ TRXD

Flandre? Angry?

Well...

Close... but not quite...

Comment

@Cucoo
                          That song... THAT SONG!!! It's tone and feel is what would be expected for a crazed and murderous Flandre. I have a massive love-hate opinion towards that song.
                          Huh? Was I supposed to comment on the mood or the video itself? No thanks. I think I'd talk about the song. Such is the way for my broken mind.

Comment

Imagine how much talent it takes to read manga like a children's book.

That's right.

Fear the Mira.

Comment

@Trxd
                              I personally love the PV of it. It was one of the first videos I ever saw of Flandre and is what I think of her.
                              That epic sort of contrast...

East New Sound's PV also was one that defined her for me even more.

Comment

I'm back.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X