Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Originally posted by Cucoo
    It can cut through Mechon but can be stopped by swords and other things....
    That's because it would be total, absolute BS, even in the game. XD

Now here's an interesting little question. Can The Monado I cut through Spartan bone? Yes, it has been augmented with synthetic materials, but it is a part of the living bone, almost like a bio-synthetic material. It would kind of be like if someone's bones had a high concentration of iron.

This also leaves another interesting question. Can the Monado cut through living metal/biometal? Think about Nue's sythe wings.

What are your thoughts on this?

@Wriggle

So she's phased out of reality?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Now I wonder...

I might send everyone to do a single day of training before Madness ritual.

Call your dibs on which Youkai you want your character to hang out with >^<

@Pringles
      Maybe... Maybe not... Who knows :3
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So much for Christmas...

Is it going to take place during Christmas, or after?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

im ok with Yuugi or Ran to be honest
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

After. We want Christmas to be happy and cheerful... Unless Mima decides to drop the demon army on Santa-rino.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Don't worry, that will be wrapped up before Christmas.

NOVA bomb, remember?

Of course, there will be a little fighting before the bomb goes off, but when that bomb does, people better be gone, or else they will die.

That actually gives me a funny idea...

What if John barely escaped, and the heat from the blast welded the bolts of his armor, as well as messed up the liquid metal crystal layer of his suit, causing it to be ejected out of one of the armor's emergency purging ports?

Now that would be an end to a painfully long day! XD
              sigpic

Comment

Im sure we will have sometrhing to happen in that day or night
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

NOVA...

Do reminderino what you and Mima's planning.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Nope
                    and Nope...?

As long as it is a part of a Person (and not something else) then the Monado I is useless.
                    It can still hurt biological entities (like caterpillars and bunnivs and pterodactyl like things) but not people.

Bunnivs...

Do not touch the bunnivs

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-31-2014, 12:23 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

That's one scary bunny. 0_0;

Anyways, I can see now. It's kind of interesting when the lines become blurred on a particular topic, right?

@Wriggle

Basically, a NOVA bomb, also known as "Planet-Killer" has an explosive yield of at least 1.2 petatons, based on them saying that they calculated the low-end yield of the weapon.

It's stated to be used for destroying planetary bodies and fleets. It's basically like creating a star.

Here's what the Wiki says:

“This is the prototype NOVA Bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated, it compresses its fissionable material to neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell...” —Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb's recording on the NOVA bomb, right before it is activated in the space adjacent to the planet Joyous Exultation.

"The NOVA Bomb is a cluster of nine nuclear fusion warheads encased in a lithium triteride case. When the warheads are activated, the lithium triteride shell focuses the blast in upon itself, multiplying the destructive power a hundredfold. This gives the NOVA Bomb an unprecedented payload for its size. Its capability to destroy a planet has earned it the nickname the "Planet-Killer". It should be noted that on the one recorded event when a NOVA Bomb was detonated in the midst of a fleet close to the planet Joyous Exultation, it scorched one quarter of the planet's surface due to a high concentration of thermal energy inside the planet's atmosphere; it also shattered a nearby moon. Any further detailed analysis on the full power of this bomb has yet to be mentioned in the Halo series, but it is known that it is the most destructive weapon in the UNSC's arsenal."

"The NOVA Bomb's explosive power is quickly depleted due to the lack of particles or atmosphere around it when detonated in space. This results in a much quicker release of energy, with the possibility of even further multiplying its damage to ships, planets, moons, and other celestial objects due to the lack of energy absorbing particles in space. However if detonated inside a planet's atmosphere, a portion of the total energy generated would be dispersed throughout the atmosphere. The density as well as composition of the atmosphere are the largest contributing factors when determining how much energy is dispersed. Even though the power of the NOVA Bomb is not mentioned in the book, a low end can be calculated:"

Here's the Wiki page for the nasty nuke: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/NOVA_Bomb

This is how they'll take care of the base and most of the creatures inside. As for The Auditor, there was going to be a fight, then an attack from The Darkness, but they might be killed by the bomb. I'll need to ask Mima about The Darkness.
                      Last edited by S121; 01-31-2014, 12:30 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh that one bombs that was used in the Consumer but kinda failed cuz the ship was too massive-rino.

Well that's fine and dandy too.

@Trxd
                        "Half-assed"

*Turns into a stereotypical black woman.

Oh nuh-uh, you ain't gon talk 'bout my post like that gurl.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Actually, they never used the bomb. They never even had time to make one. After four months, they would have enough time to make it though, meaning that it's done being created. Now the bomb just has to be picked up and delivered.

The bomb will be John's Christmas present to The Auditor and everyone in his fortress.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

right

there is some grey in Xenoblade, but most of the time there is some sort of explanation

With Monado I it's like "It can't cut people"
                            "...but I can still dice up these dragons and horse-like things"

Which really doesn't give a proper explanation...
                            Except to protect Zanza's Disciples...

I was reading through one of the Xenoblade Ask Blogs and saw this
                            #spoiler I really wanted to make alvis say 'dad' but I held back
                            And I realized something

In a way...that's true

Zanza (specifically Klaus) made the computer which has the AI which is Alvis. soooo...
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-31-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

hm.. seeing utsuh´s idea of gift..

Didact: I got a present? what is the meaning of this?

Grunt: It surely was from one of your servants sir

Didact: Well, I shall see the contents of it

*opens the gift*
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EFqr...EB41D14A6EC957

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back. And I am not in a good mood today.
                                Bus got delayed because the rival college's bus broke down. So all the people from the rival college had to take the same bus as me. People who know about the rival college thing will know how bad this already sounds. So I had to put up with ALL the assholes from the rival college including a few from my past. By the time I had gotten off and was walking home, I was furious. They just did not know when to shut the f*ck up and when to leave me alone. Especially since what had happened on Christmas. Worse yet, it's currently raining heavily over here. So I had to walk in torrential rain after having to deal with "those people". I'm soaking wet and annoyed to hell.
                                What are you guys doing?

@Wriggle
                                Well, how else was I going to say it? I didn't want to be too vague but, at the same time, I did not want to be too direct and outright attack anyone. And considering my current mood, it wouldn't be nice.
                                Spoiler:

"Choose your words carefully, insect."
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-31-2014, 01:23 PM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X