X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just saying guys, but if I were to go canon with Renamon.. well.. cities could be like sandastles if true power is used
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning. I'm kinda cranky cuz I got a cold from yesterday but I'll be here from time to time.

What's up and who needs ze post?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well that's the thing, you seemed to be bothered by it, and to an extent, I can probably see why.

John seems to get all the attention in this RP and gets the best outcome for each and every battle with little to no problems, and based on your messages about it, I can tell that you sometimes get bothered by it, at least enough to bring it up in the RP chat. Are you sure you're okay with John being safe?

Originally posted by Kristia
        anyways I suggest you guys to give your characters some damage or injuries, that makes them more human (even mastersupermanuberperfect chief must have a time of injury were he must recover by brocken arm or something XD)
        I mean, I guess it was a joke, but it leaves that particular question. Should I give him an injury to make him seem more human and make him seem less OP? Sure, if John was canon John, nothing would even come close to touching him, much less hurting him (think John, but with permanent Monado Speed/being able to deflect supersonic/Mach 3 missiles with his fists). Nothing would be able to even catch up, but even when he's as heavily downgraded as he is in this RP, I've been told that he's really OP. Perhaps I'm taking things too seriously and considering the joke to be feedback, but if it would satisfy people, then I'm willing to do it.

As for the armor, it's far from indestructible.

It can survive falls from space, but it's weak to piercing attacks. Just a .50 caliber round had a good chance of piercing the armor. Against blunt force, heat, electricity, and slashing attacks, it's the best defense, but piercing attacks are dangerous for the armor.

@Cucoo

What will Monado Bless do?

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

We're finding ways to take down a full-powered Yukari.

I came up with a good strategy a page or two back.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I adapted two moves that another character in Xenoblade has.

It's a cure-all with debuff immunity for a minute.

My logic is if Yukari uses any sort of boundary manipulation on anyone Shulk could use it to counter.
          It's like an inverse Purge

Purge deals damage to an enemy and removes their buffs
          Bless would heal the team and removes their debuffs

Oh and if it means anything, SPARTAN armour won't stand a chance against any version of the Monado

Jack will be able to cut into it with ease with Monado I as that was meant solely to cut through the toughest armor imaginable (except if it's infused with......
          Xenoblade leaves it to the imagination, but my imagination says if the armor is infused with the blood of a person...)
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-31-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

im ok really, the first times I was confused with the Overpowered stuff he had, and since everyone was ok with that, i left it off, then after reading the season 1 fully (yes, I read it all and laughed to tears too) I saw that possibly the only time in the whole story, he was truly injured on the last parts of the war. That´s when I actually started checking for how spartan boy was almost in perfect condition.

But again don´t worry about it, Im ok with it and he has evidence with canon stuff
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eh it seems all good and dandy, but one question is...

Why would John go against Yukari?
              Is this some sort of premonition for a future event?
              Is Johm a traitorino?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Madness cleansing ritual

It's if Yukari puts up a fight.

Comment

Yukari may understand the idea, but the madness part in her mind can take action, thats why we are making a possible plan for it

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    Don't worry about fighting Yukari, making a serious battle involving her is too much for this Youkai mind to comprehend.

Here's a hint. Try to figure out how to fight something that does not have a solid body. Bonus points for more comedy.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Well then again, you gave someone a lightsaber. -_-;

Either way, Jack can't hurt John with The Moando, so it's not too much of a loss. The form-fitting suit should keep most of the armor on.

Of course, I'm sure John will be pissed that Jack messed up his "space armor" (Damn you, DBZ Abridged! XD).

@Kristia

Yea, I'll admit, that was the only real time where he was injured.

The only time he seems to get injured is near the end of things. In fact, the only time he was really in trouble in the games was when he was fighting The Didact. He actually needed someone to save him for once.

At least we don't have Asura from Asura's Wrath in the RP, right?
                      Last edited by S121; 01-31-2014, 12:25 PM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggs

Shulk's been there, done that.

He's fought spirits before.

@ S121

Right

Monado I will bounce off people, but it should technically cut into most of the armour.

....and I just discovered an inconsistency....
                        It can cut through Mechon but can be stopped by swords and other things....
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-31-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

@Pringles
                          Plz no Asura-rino.

I have bad memories...

@Cuckoo
                          Then the hypothetical "next battle" will be a breeze... Or will it?

Tune in next time!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Darkness bubble. Contain the amorphous body, then dole out your damage to the one inside.

What kind of amorphous are we talking here? Is the amorphous body like water?

And ok, no Asura. He's the MOST OVERPOWERED MONSTROUS CHARACTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!... Yet a few people from Gensokyo could still beat him. XD
                            sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                              Like...
                              Like...
                              With less physical body than Soga no Tojiko.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ wriggs

the only time in game he fought spirits was towards the end in Space.
                                ....uhm...ya....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAW2lygZC_4

They were just something for some extra EXP so they were easykill

Technically, The Monado III is just capable of cutting anything
                                like Youmu's sword.

Comment

Working...
                                X