X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody I'm back, and I really need to post in TSU... and ATWAG for London...

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Here you go.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post67622
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Guys, IŽll be off for 2 hours because of movie date, cya later tonight ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

have fun.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'll update here tomorrow

took today to just do this for EG

and so far I've almost got the exteriror outlines complete now I get to go interior.

the more fine stuff...

After I complete this, I'll add the extensions that would make it more canon to my story in both size and complexity.

Comment

So, are we actually going to recreate Trinity Soul University? Because I'm pretty pumped about it...

Comment

@Wonder

Yep. We actually started on it a while ago. So far, we have the front gate, some of the roads, and the emblem done.

I'm not sure how much has been done now though. I'll need to ask Wriggle and SUSTIC when they get back on.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

We need a map. Is there a map?

Comment

why is it I suddenly feel like I have something to prove by finishing the entire Manor of Eternity...

And why do I feel like the way Zanza looks in this picture?

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-02-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

im back and with a warm feeling of peace

and a stomach full of popcorn -w-
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Because you feel a little tired?

Is Zanza mad, or annoyed?

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

It's annoyed Zanza, but I'm not annoyed...

The RP blog post

Hey Zanza! Hey Zanza! Hey Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Hey Zanza! Zanza hey! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! Zanza! ....Hi. *Runs away giggling*

Zanza: That Telethia is probably getting lonely. Maybe I should send over a few more.

I'm not annoyed...nor tired...
                          ....it's...like....
                          ....idk....

but the picture matches how I feel =w= but I can't understand my own feeling right now...

EDIT:

I think I have mood levels

Spunky Lyrica lvl
                          Lyrica lvl
                          Happy Face Rampaging Sakuya lvl
                          Zanza lvl
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-02-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

@ cucoo
                            That awkward moment, man.

Hey, is the hall of time a game/show thing or is it original?

Comment

@ Wonder

It's a part of my original story, Eternal Galaxy

It's sort of the center piece of the entire thing as it's the epilogue/prologue transition between Part I and Part II
                              It's the end of Part II and Part III
                              And it's the main mystery of the entire story as it's like the missing link that ties everything together.

...to be exact...I could almost consolidate most of the story into the Halls of time by their sheer size.
                              ...even though I made it so freakishly small right now...

I got a lot to add to make it worthy of being such a place....
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-02-2014, 01:44 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So you're just feeling "out of it" today?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X