Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merp

@ S121

So I've started building the Halls of Time in the server and so far I have a grid laid out similar to the Excel format (and I had to extend it slightly by adding a column and row to each floor)

I think I need to add more to it. It seems too small... Like I have this square base of a thing...I think I need to add like an outter building to make it look more...substantial.

And I think I need to make each floor taller...

EDIT: And I just realized I only mapped out the Halls of Time and not the Main Manor which I could add to it...
    Ok I have more I can attach to it...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-01-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll try to help later. I have to go to a family outing right now. I'll be gone for 2-3 hours, but hopefully I'll be back sooner.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

aye

It's far too small...it's just underwhelming.

I need to add more to it otherwise I'll just be going nuts.

Comment

I'd love to help, but my computer flat out does not work. However, it is so interesting that when I do get it back up and running, I'll help out. Both with the Halls of Time and Trinity Soul University MC Edition.

Suggestion: where each floor is, cut every other roof/ floor. It'll be big, yes, but efficient. More so than starting over. But hey, it's your choice.

Comment

So I some new games for my Steam. Got Bastion, Magicka and I rebought Skyrim for account (Have it on an old account). Going to download those when I can. Don't expect me to be around much. Once I start playing Skyrim or any Elder Scrolls, I don't stop.
            So what are you guys up to?

@Cucoo
            Is it just me or are there a distinct lack of people who know about f2? That aside, build looks good so far.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Do you mean F2 as in for taking screenshots?

I just did prntscr just so that I didn't have to save it, find it, and then upload.

@ Wonder

I already compensated for floor/ceiling in the dimensions.

even walls

I made it 120 x 120 x 96

96/12 floors = 8
              8-2 = 6 air blocks between with a layer for floor and ceiling being accounted for by the 2

120/10 = 12
              12 - 2 = 10

10 x 10 grid of open space with the walls for each accounted for by the 2

If you look at the left column, you can see where I made markers for each floor

The problem is 120 x 120 x 96 just seems way too small for my head canon of the Manor of Eternity now that I made it out.

Though I looked again at the map I made of it in excel and realized something: I forgot a portion that it's connected to, so I have to map out the portion that connects the "Halls of Time" to the "Halls of Darkness" which is technically the entire Manor of Eternity.
              ...the fun part will be the Halls of Darkness...cause technically, they're upside-down and is the "basement" of the Halls of Time.

...I might just make it at the backside of the Halls of Time for the sake of simplicity.

Comment

I'm back everyone.

Comment

I'm back!

@TRXD

Oh boy, Elder Scrolls are those types of games that WILL take all your time.

All this talk about people playing Skyrim makes me want to play again. I'm going to wipe everything, then get the mods working again.

I actually had a character modeled after Sakuya. I was able to stop time AND throw hundreds of knives! XD

It kind of made the game unfair though.

Who knows, maybe I'll upload a video of it, just for the heck of it! XD

@Cucoo

I'll be sure to help soon.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    I am a large Elder Scrolls fan and I got Skyrim shortly after release. But since changing Steam account and everything, I haven't had the time nor the money to rebuy it. When I get it running, I'll most likely play through a good portion of the base game again and then consider getting some mods. Really need to see what mods have been made since I last played it.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Oh boy, I love modding Elder Scrolls. Of course, it can be a pain to troubleshoot them when they crap out on you, but it's still worth it! XD

You know what? I'm going to fix it up now. and get all the mods I used to have. This is going to be awesome! XD

It's just that it's been so long, and I'm getting all giddy just thinking about playing again. The Elder Scrools is just a set of games that you can't help but love.

Speaking of which, I feel like playing Morrowind. That one has bad graphics compared to today's, but that's not the point. The point is the adventure itself, how deep it felt. How engaging everything felt. I also miss the spells from Morrowind, and being able to heavily customize them.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm back again.

Where am I needed? =-=

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Well, there's IP and ATWAG.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

Washington arc if you haven't done it yet

If ya did I missed it

Link and Midna are falling from a portal created by a Shadow Link

Halls of Time Progress:

started outlining the upper levels on the left side

Isometric view

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-01-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

im so sorry.. my internet got down yesterday..

And I was watching a good movie T-T
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo

Okay I'll get on and work on ATWAG with Eve, and I'll try with Rena, Ara, and Shadow. Just need a recap with them, and I also need the last post in the Cali arc involving my characters.

I'll also get onto posting in Washington Arc as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X