X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back, and boy am I in some bad fucking shape. Got in a minor car accident last night as I was driving home. The front of my car is hit pretty badly (still able to drive it only the frame and all of my car is damaged), and I have some pretty serious bruises and scrapes all over my arms and legs. I'm freaking lucky it wasn't any worse... freaking asshole...

@TRXD

I've been feeling like that as well when it comes to posting in the RP's. I know I have to post, and I don't have Writer's block so I can post. Every single time I go to one of the RP's to post in the IC I just lose all will and drive to post.

I also won't force myself to post either as that usually tends to go badly for me in the long run...

Comment

@Wriggle
      There are two ways I can respond to that. But I'm going to pick the more serious and honest one.
      It's not that. It's just...

Ok, I'll ask you guys a question. Have you ever done something that makes all you feel like you can't be around any of your new friends anymore? That all that you felt towards them had almost completely gone. Your confidence around them, lost.
      (Before you ask, no. It's not towards you guys. You guys are awesome.)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-02-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I hope you get better SUS, if you need to rest, do it

And yes TR, i have had moments like that and got too embarrased to see my new friends again
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well... This is happening to a majority of the Yukkuricraft community. Staff, respected members, and most members as a matter of fact. Some know little bits to what had happened. Others can piece it all together rather quickly. But only two people know the truth. Myself... and... her...
            But this has been driving me mad and it has been causing me to grow more distant from the entire Yukkuricraft community. Slowly, people will forget about me and what I did. I don't want that to happen. I want to let people know but at the same time... I can't.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Honestly you should never be serious with me. I'm way too much of a jokester.

That's why I love comedy in RPs.

Okay not "never", but just... ease up around me xD

[edit]Wait, what happened?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

I think many of the people on the server have had moments such as those. Maybe you just need some time.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle
                  It's a long story. Love related stuff, got massively drunk, other details that I will withhold, got depressed, self exclusion from community except on forums. Katrix, Krittercon, and several others know about most of it.

@Katrix
                  But this is something has to be made known. You're one of the few people who knows most of the truth and yet doesn't know it all. I need to tell people and I need to end this madness.
                  Also, on an awesome unrelated note, YOU'RE A BUILDER?! Congratulations, brother of the north!
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-02-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

\o/ Congratz Katz \o/
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

there is a good ol saying that can help you tr

"Screw it and move forward"

Whatever happened with you and that other people is in the past, we all make dumb stuff from time to time
                      if you are ashamed of it, just let it go and don´t overthink of it, just relax.

And congratulations katix, im sure you will make awesome buildings
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks everyone. I don't really make that many buildings, but I guess I managed to get there. I was planning to just say nothing and look at how long it would take before anyone noticed.

@TRXD

If you really feel like you have to tell everyone about it I guess you could posts a thread in miscellaneous and explain it all.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ TRXD

talk to me when you basically become forgotten by anyone you call friends irl. Five Times.
                          And when you set up something that is deemed a good idea and you think you can finally get somewhere in life and instead it either doesn't go anywhere beyond that or is done in a matter of clicks by someone else and you gain 0 credit for the idea and are left behind in the shadows.

And no

You can't have my ability to fade into the forgotten realm.
                          It's my ability and mine alone.

So stop thinking you can have it

Comment

Cuckoo is the Youkai that can manipulate Forgotten-ness.

Brb for 30. Hopefully people feel like posting by then.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix
                              That's what I'm planning to do. I'm just not sure on how such a thing like this will be received by people.

Comment

I'm back!

@TRXD

Losing confidence with people, huh?

I had that happen before. It's such a strange occurrence. You don't try to separate yourself from your friends, but you just become distant, and when you plan and try to somehow reconcile and apologize for keeping your distance from your friends, you lose the courage to do so, as if all your willpower has suddenly been drained. It's like what everyone else has said.

Well if you want, you can tell people you trust via PM. You can ease the burden of keeping it a secret, all while keeping it private.

Who knows? Maybe that's what you need to lift the burden. In the end, it all depends on what feels right to you.

I hope you feel better soon.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X