X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

That's sad. Hope that everything goes good.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Hi guys, I am back. Don't know when I will start posting RPs again...
      "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

Im at grandpa´s home and damn this place was a jungle of greedy snakes
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear what happened.

What's worse is like you said with the greediness. Those matters really should come as a distant second to them honoring the person that died.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

oh utsuh, you dont know how this people are, some of us did go to say our farewells to our aunt-grandma.

But others like money and.. you know the drill. To be honest I wouldn´t have gone if it wasn´t because I
            love my grandpa and he cared for her sister
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

But others like money and.. you know the drill.
              Sometimes I question humanity as a whole... -_-;

Either way, it's good to see that some people cared more about the deceased rather than their material belongings.

I wish you and your grandfather the best of luck in this time.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Atleast he is ok for what I see on his eyes, but im more worried on his other relatives.

But in the end, that is family business, not mine

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Here's something to lighten up the mood.

I was just joking around when I talked about John in a dress, but then I see something like this and can't help but laugh. XD

http://31.media.tumblr.com/bd41353ba...nq8ro1_500.png
                  sigpic

Comment

by the moon utsuh! I spilled my drink XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What makes this image even funnier is the fact that it accurately describes John's role in the RP. He cleans up the world's messes, everyone's messes.

He's the RP's maid! XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm.. a spartan maid..

*imagines him in kawai- dies*

I will have strange dreams tonight haha

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it! X'D

You know what? A lot of the Characters clean up messes. I'm going to find a maid Renamon and Nera, just for you! X'D
                          sigpic

Comment

oh you don´t want to search about Renamon, I have found many images of her in a.. "maid* outfit

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Wow, I immediately regret that decision... X////X

I need to watch what I search. The last thing I need is for someone to walk into my room and see THAT on my computer screen. 0_0;;;

As promised, here's the image. It's probably not the best quality picture, but I dare not search for any more.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...er-d5uutpn.png
                              sigpic

Comment

hahahahaha I knew you would find those XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X