X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121
    I'm currently typing out the majority of the stuff. I'll copy it to a .txt and if I decide against posting, I'll PM it out.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm back.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I have finished typing it up. Took me quite a while but it's there. Ready to be either PMed or posted.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

I'd say that you shoudl just post it. Then you can say that you did nothing wrong. If people can't accept it then that is their problem.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            I did it. I did it. No turning back now.

Comment

@Trxd
              D'aaaaaawwwwww that's a sweet love story TTwTT
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                  I... Erm... Thanks... I don't really know what to say about that. Could one of my characters say it for me?
                  "Bloody TRXD is an emotional wussbag!"
                  F*ck you too, Lester.

Comment

as I said earlier TR

we all have our bad moments, but the best thing to do is vent it out in a healthy way and move on, go to your friends either here or in real world and relax

we are human and make a lot of stuff, don´t let some things drag you down, I know how that feels and trust me, you will feel a lot better with time
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

If it means anything, I know that feeling.

...multiple times over.

Mabinogi: 2005-2008

Rule of thumb, matey

don't try to go for long term relationships over the internet.

they don't end well

I should know.

Been there, done that.

But that's a...very different type of scenario.

Yours is more like the classic scenario of
                      "Become friends with a girl, learn ya kinda really like her, see so many ways it could work out, and then she mentions her BF. And you be saying in your mind: 'aw crap...'..."
                      Except yours wasn't as subtle.

Comment

@TRXD

Ok, I read it, and what Kristia is saying is true. We all have those momnets we wished we could take back, those mistakes, those regrets, but what matters is that we accept our mistakes, admit that we are only human, and keep pressing onward.

Soon you'll see that a seemingly colossal problem looks much smaller in hindsight than you initially thought. From what I've seen, people are much more forgiving than what we initially think. We tend to think that just one screw-up, one slip-up will make them hate us, but that's quite the contrary. In fact, we also tend to think that most people will remember our faults for all time, but surprisingly, they tend to forget faster than you would think. I'm sure that most people have forgiven and forgotten by now, and even if they haven't forgotten, they have at least forgiven.

Just know that we're here for you.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

@TRXD

Well, I can tell you right now that people are sympathizing with you. At least the people in mumble.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

guys, i got to go.

a family member passed away, I´ll be busy all day, if not tomorrow too

I´ll see you later when I can
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Sorry for your lost. Hope everything is well.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X