• Show
Clear All

@ S121
    What happened?

@ Katrix
    On it.

Comment

@Wonder

Well, I did good with the weightlifting portion of the workout. I managed to decline press (basically a bench press) 360 pounds without too much trouble.

The real strain came from the cardio portion.

I managed to run 1.5 miles at a steady pace of 9.78 mph, and kept an average heart rate of 197 bpm. My time was 9 minutes and 12 - 13 seconds. At least my heart rate didn't exceed 200 this time.

That means I ran close to a 6 minute mile.

I actually managed to do a good job with the running, especially since I haven't done it in a long time.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

im back from work
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'm out. Don't expect me to be on MC tomorrow. I'll be on the forums, however. I'll be busy for some time friday, too, but I'll be on MC late that night.

Night y'all.

Comment

guys, my internet is almost dead and i have exam

got to go, cya
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey everyone

@SUS

Glad you are feeling a bit better. All I was continuing is the small arguement between my characters.

@Kristia

Good lick.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Good morning everyone

@Wonder

There is one thing I can't keep myself from laghing at in your last two posts. You don't have to chnage it of course as this is not reality, but that masquerade with a rapier. Rule number one with a rapier, it's for piercing only. If you do a slashing atack, you might break the blade. It's also pretty dull when slashing.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

This is roommate of Isaac or Wriggle as you guys know it. Isaac wanted me to tell you guys when he will be returning so I am posting here. He won't be back until this weekend because he collapsed while travelling to New York for business.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Roommate of Wriggle

What's with everyone stressing themselves to the point of physical failure?

I just hope Wriggle's okay.

Thank you for the information.
                      Last edited by S121; 02-06-2014, 02:26 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                        Hey everyone

@SUS

Glad you are feeling a bit better. All I was continuing is the small arguement between my characters.
                        Still. I did want the whole thing on Hold. Even small arguements between your characters will still proceed the flow of time, and there is no specific timezones for each character in the RP. I did not want anyone to go on with the RP while I was gone, because it would mean that the RP time would go on no matter what happens. Even small arguments would make the time in the RP go on, even if it is just for a few minutes or so. What I'm trying to say if a whole RP is supposed to be on pause, and a few people still go on even with a simple conversation then the general RP time will continue to flow and as such could potentially mess others up.

Okay I need to stop ranting and say that at least you didn't go on too far after I said (or my brother said) to put the RP on pause. At least I am back and the RP can continue with decent supervision.

Now I should really begin to try and get caught up in every RP...

Comment

@TRXD

Don't you ever complain about rendering time ever again. I am currently rendering a 30 second commercial in After effects. It's been 30 minutes already and I've only gotten 20 seconds in.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                            Oh crap. Yeah... I think I'll be grateful for my relatively quick rendering times.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hey everyone. It sure has been quiet today.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

You have no idea.

It's depressingly quiet... -_-

Time for some relaxing music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fASy7TJDHhw
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X