X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Alright understand. I think it would be wise to stop most if not all activity in the female dorms for now tough. Let's just say "things" happened.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Kristia

EG: Pheonix is the Part III of the storyline where Shards of Starlight was Part I.

It takes place basically when there's nothing left of the original Venturia of Part I and II. A corpse of a galaxy, where only some ruins remain.

All characters that take place in the Part I and to be Part II start at the Manor of Eternity, specifically in the Halls of Time.

The idea I had is that Phoenix is to have minimal need for me and could progress mostly without my input.
      The plan is to have it where we explore the ruins of the galaxy and then go from those ruins and fill in the backstory by going back to part I and II and just going one chapter at a time.

I'm still working on that but this will work better in the end.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Katrix

Hey, I found something for you.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ez-d5ai8c4.jpg
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

hi there utsuh, how are you?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good.

I'm still working on the Halls of Time. It doesn't help that I keep forgetting to work on it. -_-;

I also came across a bunch of good Touhou remixes inside of two playlists. The songs are from a bunch of different groups, so if the beginning songs aren't your thing, one of them might be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox94v...=RDIEb7LJj6gHU
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6PY...=RDNr5A92keErs

How about you?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

im relaxing beyween classes at the moment while planning something for Touhou Noir, I'll ask TR about it
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh. Ok.

As for me, I still need to type something up for EG.
                sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
                  Lazy and stupid GM is lazy and stupid. I've been too busy with all manner of stuff that I can't even get round to posting on my own RP. But since I'm here and going to work further on Noire, you want to ask me now?
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

ok then, since noir RP is rather.. scarce, I was thinking that I could have another character for an idea I have for the oni

I think you have noticed that Yuugi is searching for someone, she lost someone important for her when the prohibition started
                    and the crimson eyed has been investigating about it to find that person.

The scarlets would have either information or the person itself locked somewhere and Yuugi will try to find her, thats why she
                    has a study with piles of investigation tracing anything of the mafia.

The starting point of this is to get Meiling since she is the only one who has been identified and so on with the oni´s search
                    to her goal wether by speaking, drinking, firing, or punching her way

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                      It seems like a good idea. Admittedly, I was thinking about the idea of expanding the Scarlet story out quite a bit and the person could come into play there. I need to think it further though because I have not put any real input into the RP and I need to develop the overall idea and-
                      *lightbulb* Kristia, you might have given an opportunity to develop an idea that I wanted to pull off. I was going to only do it if Major and Katrix were interested in it. But... This is very interesting. I can pull off a major idea for myself and actually develop Yuugi's story in the process. I will reveal my idea in the OOC in due time.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@S121

What in the world?!
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

ok then, Im glad you liked it ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                            Yeah. Just give me some time to put together the few things regarding the idea and also work on posting for Noire because I haven't in quite some time. (>__<)

Comment

Hi guys. I'm back.

Quick question... Is sociophobia an actual term for the phobia of bring social?

Comment

@Wonder
                                Welcome back.
                                Yeah. Mostly being afraid of social encounters. Like talking to strangers or being in the middle of crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X