X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone I added a new location to TSU. Check out the Abandoned Dormitory in TSU! You can find it in the OOC of TSU.

Comment

Speaking of TSU...

Who needs what from me?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ha ha ha...

Either way, yes, it was nice of them.

Here's to you getting better soon. *raises glass*
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I second that toast.

*raises SOLO cup*

Comment

@Isaac (I'm really sorry if this ever makes you uncomfortable)
            Thanks!
            Yeah... About TSU... You better have a good read... Sha Yun has passed out from jet lag and I sent Lynne to go to the nurse's office. A lot of stuff happened...

@S121
            Oh my god! XD I love it! Mostly because Scarletism but I still love it.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Dang, I actually was planning something like that. Time to read!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

oh gods someone made a picture of this

To understand this, you need to know a specific part of Fire Emblem Awakening Lore

Tiki is a Divine Dragon/ Manakete that is the "Voice" or "vessel" of Naga who is considered to be almost that of a goddess of the realm but is more a "superior" divine dragon. (Tiki would also be the successor of Naga should she be slain by Grima)

Robin is the Son of Validar, who serves Grima. Robin is also meant to be the vessel and thus a part of Grima. Grima is the Fell Dragon and is the opposite of Naga.

Comment

@Trk & Major

Aaaaaand TSU is updated.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Isaac
                    That's good. And now we have to wait for either SUSTIC, S121 or anyone with the balls to respond.
                    Thinking about this right now, what exactly is going to happen once Trista wakes up? Who is going to be the first person to speak to her?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Who would you like me to send? The Earth Teacher Ms. Momone? Or my character Kaname?

Comment

@SUSTIC
                        Well, Isaac-Wriggle called for the university's emergency services. If the faculty are the ones to respond to this, then you could send Momone. As for Kaname... Sh*t... Needs to read through apps and posts to remind myself of who Kaname is...

Comment

@TRXD

Well let's see... there are NPC Nurses aside from Nurse Hanna that can be called in.

Comment

Anything else other than TSU where I am needed?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC
                              That could work.
                              Since I am the only one that really has nothing to do, as my only character is unconscious, shall I use the NPC Nurse?

@Isaac
                              Not really. There isn't really anything in Noire unless you want to steal control of my NPC, Joe Nut. As for other places, you'll have to check with the others.

Comment

@TRXD

Yes you may. I am loaning you 2 NPC Nurses. Feel free to choose their gender and names.

Comment

Working...
                                X