Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Nice. How was it?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

I can't finish Another World. It won't let me save after beating the champion.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

( Warning! Intense idiocy and noob-ism incoming! Warning! )
        I have never played Touhoumon. Is it a good game?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Zekai
          d'aww...

@Pringles
          Well... It was a bloody hard time... Even with a team full of Zs.

I could go on about how much of bros these Zs have been... Especially Youmu...

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I set the save setting to the highest input. Damn, I know the Z's are strong but that's just crazy. Mind helping me figure out how to get it to save, would like to finish it myself.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Trk
              Trade in-game grammar for level 80+ Post game regions and there's your Touhoumon.

Pretty good... There are bunch of versions out there. I specialize in AichiyaSanae's versions.

@Zekai
              Are you playing on your phone or on your pc?

And yeah Zs are freaking amazing.

1. Total stat is 990.
              2. They're always Shiny if you legitly get it (i.e. No hack)
              3. Generally heckuvalot better. Except for ZAlice. ZAlice is the only Z I don't like.

I have a good tier list of 2humons if you ever so need it on your journey.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I play it on PC.

Comment

@ Wriggs

I was slightly waiting to see if Kristia would appear before continuing.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to continue with Alvis's appearance.

Anyway,

So for those that know, I was replaying FE:A and decided to do a playthrough with FeMU (female Robin)
                  I was debating on who to marry her off to but I decided to just go with the most OP swordsman in the game

And the support conversations are hilarious.

Can't show my actual gameplay, so I'll just show this

Comment

@Zekai
                    Then I do not know!

*flails arms and runs away

@Cuckoo
                    Shouldn't be long till she gets on...

I can wait.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Well... I'm kinda stuck until SUSTIC posts in TSU or Takoizu or the gang makes it to Voile.

Oh wait... I can rev up the Groznyj Grad arc.

Comment

@Wriggle

I don't know if I have to update my Visual Boy and/or Another World. My save type is Auto and 128K.

Comment

@Zekai
                          Try setting it on just Auto.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I can't unmarked the Flash 128K and Flash 64K is too small and if I pick something else, it will say the 1m board isn't installed so it won't let me save let that so when I have it on my current setting, it says when I save, "Save ERROR, please exchange the backup memory." which I don't know how.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok, back from dinner.

Post incoming for you.

@Wriggle

My next post might be a good place to introduce the spellbook.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                                K Gotcha

@Zekai
                                Hmm, peculiar...

Have you tried Shift + F?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X