@Pringles
    Nope it doesn't matter.

@Cuckoo
    Hmm, how so?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Cucoo, what exactly do you want the book to be? Do you want Alvis to hand John the book?

If so, then all is now well.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Wriggs

I pretty much aiming for the original plan which, before wriggs changed it on me was to be the Soul Vault was the missing book that Shulk was looking for and thus they would all be looking for the same thing which would have put everyone in the same room (Everyone would have naturally been together)

Alvis being Alvis would have been in the room already with the book after a brief moment of "where is the book?" and thus he would give them the book and a warning about Zanza's Monado.
        This would have created a good set-up for Jack then as they left the Library.

Since the Soul Vault changed to being a scroll, I lost hope on that scenario all together thus eliminating the perfect scenario for Jack.

Then when wriggs mentioned TSF, the orginal scenario became relevant, until he shot it down again.

Then I had a simulated argument with myself that led to me yelling at myself: "Hell, it could be a Tome of Thoron for all I care!"
        And then that led me down the thought: Maybe an important tome to tie together everything-
        Book of Naga? No...
        Grima's Truth...
        ...ties everything together

Ties Morgan, Robin, and Lucina together which drags in London Arc
        Drags John, Renamon, Nera, and the others into it, and ultimately leads to loose ends being tied with Grima.

Then by involving Shulk, it ties in the Monado which ties in ACO which ties in those arcs together.

So in short: it ties every single current arc together.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-07-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Except the Auditor's.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

Takoizu is involved with Auditor, and she is involved in ACO and Monado

Thus, yes.

Comment

@Cucoo

No? Ok.

Also, about the blood vial, how should that happen? Will Alvis walk over to John and hand it to him, or will Shulk deliver it to him?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                I have absolutely no idea what Grima's Truth does, but whatever. Do roll with that.

In terms of ACO and all that, I'm just being dragged around, after all.

Also.

Valentine Day's Arc.
                Do not forget.
                It will happen ^^
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Alvis will give it to John and pretty much saying

"Keep this safe. You will know what to do with it when the time comes."

@ Wriggs

Grima's Truth is a Tome that channels the power of the Fell Dragon Grima.

In short

It's the dark magic used here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqUPQ5D5l3M

Comment

@Wriggle

Aw crap...

Also, about ACO, I'll be sure to give you a role in the Arc, give you a more active role if you want.

You need missions too.

@Cucoo

Ok. That sounds good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hell, when is Saint Valentine's celebration again?

Comment

@ S121 + Wriggs

ACO arc is pretty much the culmination of the Fire Emblem Arc (Grima) and Monado arc...both of which I pretty much designed to be an underlying current that throws stuff at everyone.

and by planting the seeds of both everywhere

Eleos in California
                        Morgan in D.C. who is also tied to London arc
                        Lucina in Britain/ London
                        ACO affecting Cole and Flandre and putting them in London
                        Shulk in Gensokyo
                        Meyneth's Monado with Takoizu
                        Zanza's Monado with Jack

I pretty much set this all up already.

Comment

@Wonder
                          After ACO.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

it's more an underlying current of an arc

besides...it's still Christmas in the RP.

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm just going to download the latest versions of both Another World and Visual Boy and see what happens.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                                K.

Good luck :3
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X