X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Isaac
    "Hello there, govna. The name's Flanders." (Say it in a cockney British accent. You know... THAT accent.)
    I'm sorry but he is too much like a chimney sweep and Laevateinn is his brush. He wouldn't be trying to kill people, he'd shining people's shoes. Or R63 Remi's shoes.
    But that does actually befit my headcanon of the Scarlet sisters, I imagine them to be British. Because: A. I'm British. and B. British vampires are awesome.
    EDIT: Also, WHY IS THAT DONE IN SUGIMORI'S ART STYLE?!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Katrix

You know, it would be interesting if Nue was actually a PC-98 character, only she wasn't officially introduced at the time.

"Nue's appearance as a ball of light midboss on stages 4 and 6 is similar to the stage 2 midboss of Mystic Square. Yuuka also turned into a ball of light during her battle in Lotus Land Story.
      However, she bears the most similarity to the midboss of Lotus Land Story's extra stage. Their appearances are identical, and both drop items when leaving the screen, each ending with an extra life, or an extra bomb stock if the player died once/more than once."

@TRXD

This should become a Touhou meme.

Candy Winged Flandre.

I'm telling you, it would be awesome to see a video of Flandre with Jolly Rancher wings.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Katrix
        Well, Nue has attempted to screw you over several times in the Touhou games. Multiple in UFO and in TD. I wouldn't be surprised if she was involved in MS and any other game where unidentifiable objects were involved.

@S121
        Hmm... Interesting. Not entirely sure how I'd pull that off without scarring my mind. I am extremely cautious when dealing with media revolving around my favourite characters. A nude image on danbooru? I will stay the f*ck away from it! It's really awkward and break my own code of honor to actively view awkward and (relatively) bizarre media surrounding one's favourite characters.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Just a word of warning, I'm not going to do a lot of intricate posting if the only thing required of me at the moment is to perform one tiny menial task. I suppose I could always go into details regarding my character's past or whatever, but without the proper input, it'll look out of place.

Comment

@Trk
            Wasn't Nue... Sealed during that time?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Major
              Yeah... Eheheheheh... Sorry...
              I'll most likely just put in just a single filler before arriving at the infirmary or attempt to put in some dialogue for Jonas and Julie if you think that a lack of content is going to be a problem.

@Isaac
              *clang* Oh yeah... I forgot about that. Nue was sealed away prior to SA and UFO. Theory disproved.

Comment

@Major

Know those times. Hate them all the time.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@TRXD

Better yet, Nue has a family member!!! 0_0
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    What?! I don't recall that! When does this get mentioned?

Comment

@TRXD

Just now!!! XD

Meet Nue's brother! XD

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...fsdo1_1280.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

same issue I had with gender-bend Shulk

I looked at the picture first and thought nothing of it at first.
                        Then I read what ya said and then it hit me.

Comment

@S121
                          Holy fuck. Nue's brother looks like an incarnation of one of my darker selves.
                          He looks so awesome. But... one complaint... He isn't pale skinned. I can understand if it were just Nue having been kept away from sunlight but I think it's a species thing imo.

Comment

@TRXD

True. Then again, this might not even be their true forms. I remember reading that Nue's true form was that ball of light. I'm not sure where the info is though, maybe in her profile...

@Cucoo

OOOOOoooo!!!

I have an awesome idea for a character for Phoenix!

This guy!

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ie-d5wey3q.jpg

You know how most superhumans have super strength and the like? Instead of the conventional super abilities, this guy has highly unstable DNA. Despite this, the DNA is actually benign, beneficial even. It allows him to regenerate from even the grisliest wounds, prevents him from dying, and allows him to adapt to any situation, depending on how long he's put under stress. Without any stress, he has the same strength, speed, resilience, and reaction time of a normal human, but when put under certain kinds of physical stress, his body slowly adapts.

He's basically the human equivalent of SCP-682, The Hard to Kill Lizard, only that his abilities don't exactly make him a god.

For instance, let's say there's a 100 metric tonne object he has to lift. Normally, he has the normal strength of a human, but the longer he tries to lift the object, the stronger he becomes. Given enough time, he will be able to lift the object. after a couple of minutes, his DNA/physiology will revert back to normal, giving him all the capabilities of a normal human.

Just like his picture, he's able to survive even the nastiest wounds and will regenerate from it, kind of like Deadpool.

What do you think about him?
                            sigpic

Comment

If he can regenerate, why the hell does he have so many cuts XD

Comment

@Wonder

Well it takes time to regenerate. It's not instantaneous.

Basically, you can shoot him in the head and completely obliterate his head, but thanks to his abilities, he will eventually recover, albeit with quite a bit of pain.

It generally takes from a couple seconds, to a couple minutes for him to regenerate, depending on his injuries.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X