Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Mass incineration, to ensure that every cell in his body is destroyed.

Despite how extreme that sounds, it's fairly easy to accomplish in EG, considering that it's trillions of years in the future.

Toss him into a starship engine, and bye-bye "Hard-to-Kill Man". Plasma-based weaponry could also do the job, just as long as it can burn through his flesh. Another method would be to toss him in lava, acid, and a couple other things. There's most likely weaponry that can vaporize an entire person without too much trouble.

In the end, he still has the abilities of a normal human. The only time he becomes more dangerous is when you subject him to enough strain for him to adapt.

He's the kind of character that starts off weak, but becomes stronger as the battle rages on.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Such Mokou very Kaguya so Eirin w0w.

*sniff

Phio, you will be missed.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nooooo! The only RP-based Pokemon!

He will be missed.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggs

In the customary Fire Emblem Tradition

*The only thing I can't do is the font....
            Spoiler:

@ S121

Yes

Can we say that he's one of the mercenary archaeologists that teams up with Grey? I never gave his/her team thought...
            Plus I need to have someone to guide Grey otherwise there's not much for her/him to do.

dammit why do I keep doing that...
            I'm using female Grey for this =w=;
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-09-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

@cucoo

Well, SUSTIC an I were thinking of starting off BRS and "The Guy" (no name yet) in that desert planet, perhaps in the middle of a civil war between the colonists on the planet. I suppose he could help with some archaeology on the planet's ruins, kind of like a side-mission for him. I can honestly see him as a merc though.

What are your thoughts?
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I'm cross posting too much

I'm thinking...Grey will find him in the battle and depending on the plot, will ask them both for their help going into some dangerous territory.
                Now the one thing I absolutely don't want is her to take the lead and a "need to post" sort of thing for like descriptions or anything.

Comment

ARGH!!! That moment when you make a good post on mobile but lose all progress on it because no autosave or functioning web cookies. I don't think I'll be able to make another post on it. Took too much work, so damn annoyed about losing it, getting tired as well.

@S121
                  I've read up about the actual mythological creature, the nue. (Yes, I know Nue is a nue. Unoriginal!) And her most well known form is similar to the form that an actual nue takes. Her snakes are a reference to her kind which have a snake's tail. Of course, minus the wing and tentacles and make her less humanoid and more beast.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

So she's kind of like a snake-like humanoid?

@Cucoo

Continuing conversation in EG:P.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ TRXD

you know I keep forgetting that the characters are based on actual folklore.

A nue (鵺) is a legendary creature found in Japanese folklore. It is described as having the head of a monkey, the body of a tanuki, the legs of a tiger, and a snake as a tail.

I'll take my humanoid Nue tyvm

though this is awesome...

Which to be killed by?
                      A Nue or Nue?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-09-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

@s1

Ignore the one minor detail that clashes with your last post
                          I'll edit it tomorrow.

And I feel like shulk just stated the obvious...

Comment

@Cucoo

Nighty night.

Ok.

Yea, I forgot to add that afterward, and I suppose you saw my post before I edited it. -_-;

Anyways, here's a song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0RCLk3Aw7o
                            sigpic

Comment

Guess things went fast this weekend since I have 330 posts to check

Let me explain what caused my sudden absence since friday afternoon.

As some of you may know or already guessed, I leave to a psychiatric center or mental hospital (you name it) due to the fact that I have seen stuff that shook my mind since I was seven year old to the point of being in a white room for a long time when I was fifteen (Zekai knows more about it). So I sometimes have emotional crashes or breakdowns caused by something that can trigger either memories or traumas. After a trigger ocurrs, it is extremely hard for me to endure it but I have managed most of the times, but this was one of the failed cases.

At friday´s afternoon I witnessed something really similar to an event where my mother passed away in a car crash. I was on a taxi and the truck just hit us, I had some cuts and bruises but the taxi driver looked like dead with the window pieces on him. The moment I saw him, it triggered the trauma and I just lost it as the paramedics treated us, he was ok but the damage was already done so I was sent to be treated of my mental crumbling.

I actually got back here by 8pm of sunday, but I was still alerted. Obviously sleeping wasn´t an option so here I am awake at 3:32 of the morning.

Whatever I need to post, please let me know

Im awake
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                I cannot begin to imagine how bad it must be for you. While I have never experienced what you have, I myself am in a similar boat. While no-one has analysed myself or my past experiences, it's safe to assume that I am not a stable person myself. I have numerous triggers and quirks to myself. Songs, phrases, people. The right combination and that's it.
                                No-one has diagnosed me or noticed but I've heard that I might have split-personality disorder amongst several other behavioural and psychological ones. It seems true. I do change very often and sometimes feel like I am not myself.
                                Some people have took notice of this and exploited it. Using and abusing the pattern. Attempting to repeat what happened in my past. Trying to awaken... Him...

And like what someone said "history repeats itself". Christmas... The increased activity from people from my past... I am surprised that it hasn't happened again.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X