Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somtimes the best answer is the simplest for us

get up and walk forward
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Glab to see you back and glad nothing serious happened.

As for posts, I guess your usual RP's. I haven't really posted in TSU since part if it is with Ryofu.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ S1

and you just found something I would say would be the theme for the Manor of Eternity.
        at least that epic lunar clock portions that I really wish had more...

gods Lunar Clock is one of the harder ones to find just really good upbeat orchestrals from what I've tried...

@ Kristia

wb and hope you're feeling better.

The only two things in AtWaG would be: did you update midna and I missed it?
        And Renamon and Nera can chime in with what happened with Alvis and the Observatory. That's the most recent thing

Comment

Damn. I feel like complete shit again. This time my stomach is killing me, and I feel like I'm going to vomit constantly. I'm feeling quite lightheaded as well... Fucking hell I'm sorry but I might not be active for a day or two. Depends if I actually have a stomach flu, or something I ate this morning...

Comment

@SUSTIC
            Hope you get better soon. S121 and I should be able to hold up TSU but, if think you're not going to be around, we can put it on hold for a bit.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD
              No, no don't put it on hold. Just don't do anything important like with the staff, my characters, or anything of the sort.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

I'm to hear.

I'm glad to see that you are okay now though.

@SUSTIC

Ok, we'll keep everything moving.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC
                  Don't worry. I wouldn't force anything that you didn't want to happen. I may be a moderator but it doesn't put me in charge.
                  We won't mess with your characters or staff. I'm presuming that infirmary staff don't count. Else a whole bunch of us will be stuck.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I have had my moments, you get used to them

hell, I had a trigger because of a robbery on a cartoon

but Im ok
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

oh crap I didn't make it clear >.<
                      The grey note is the one warning about shadows.

The directional notes don't pop up until you ask the doll questions.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-10-2014, 12:14 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Ok. I'm glad to ear that everything is ok.

Ahh, now here's a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgoFS3TlkLQ
                        Last edited by S121; 02-10-2014, 12:27 PM.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

oh ok, let me edit that post cucoo

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I might need to ask you a couple questions about EG.

The halls John are going into are now darker, right? Is he going into the HoD, or into the darker parts of the HoT? Also, where would you say he's located, floor 7?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Just a darker part of the 7th floor (think of where the sun would be at 1 PM for which side the HoT is darker and how the shadows are cast in the rooms), there is no direct link between the HoT and the HoD (except for the Shadows)

@ Kristia

right sorry bout that >.<;

Comment

@Cucoo

So he's in the east side of the HoT.

Making post.

Also, here's a song. I'm thinking of using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8VwpDs51w
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X