X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually it would be ice and fire but same idea
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Can I get confirmation of Jason, Kenway, and Shulk jumping down the corridor so that I can post?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Assume my charas went through.

@kristia
        But you can guess where my brain went, aye?
        =w=;

Comment

Im sure it did something funny or.. :P
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm thinking of a magic type RP and it does have a multi type system to it so you will be able to have your mixing.

Still trying to work out the details of it since this will be my 1st RP I'll be making.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wonder went and kicked the bucket, huh?

Hmph I only needed a small post from him...

Whatever Ima go sleep now. Tell Wonder to make a quick post about Jason hopping into the Corridor. You know, No RPer Left Behind grant and all that.

sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

yea it went down a different road.

note which characters have water abilities in TSU and it'll be made clear

Comment

-----NEWS ALERT-----

I am at this moment working on the details for my upcoming RP. It's up to you guys if you want to join once it is done, This idea has been going through my head for awhile so I want to get the details down while I still remember most of it.

When it's done, the OOC will appear and we'll see what happens from there.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                          Oh yeah. Isn't this your magic RP of sorts...? What even is this RP about? If it's just a magic RP, we already have TSU. If it's a fantasy RP on the other hand...
                          That reminds me of an old idea I had. This fantasy story or even a collection of fantasy stories that I wanted to do. Not sure if I should pick that up again and make a story of it to put up on FictionPress.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

It does have magic in it but done in a special way and there is fantasy in it so I guess you can call it a magical fantasy RP. Once I finish with getting everything done, I'll post what it's about.

Comment

Migrating from TSU OOC

@TRXD

then answer my question: what can be my Rome? The path doesn't matter once I have my Rome, I can then create billions of possibilities and then choose which to apply to any given point.

I need to have my Rome so I can determine her past that would drive her towards that rome.
                              I need to be able to answer why

Why did the chicken cross the road?
                              Why did Kiara choose to be a nurse apprentice?
                              To get to the other side?
                              To save someone?
                              To prevent something?

@S1

And in AtWaG I have a micro goal: Grima
                              ACO is my primary.

But its still something that permits me to be creative on how I want to get there.
                              Banished library influenced how i would go about it.
                              I was waiting for six to remember the search for Morgan because I knew that Robin made an impression on Six and so I could predict like the weather that it would happen.
                              But like the weather, its not 100% until it happens.
                              So I'm waiting to see if my prediction comes true.
                              Same goes for Renamon and Nera. They were there. They should recognize the name Grima.
                              I'm GAMBLING on things to happen and I'm trying to subtlety increase my odds by planting things.

Thats how I work. I predict based on what is happening and what I'm working towards to see what road to rome im going down.

Comment

@Cucoo

Going to continue this here.

I can clearly understand the strong points with starting the end. I can clearly see what you are saying. That's why I got so dissatisfied with the first FaF. I didn't have anything else than a basic idea of what had happened. I did bout know how I wanted the RP to progress. It's just as you say. It was like going to Rome and having no idea of where to go.

That's why I remade FaF. I want toy to look at FaF and tell me what puts it apart from all the other RPs. World building. I only found out who was going to be the week ago. That didn't mean that it destroyed the RP tough. I put it on the biggest road to Rome. From there it can just follow the road. Of course there is always the chance of it branching of and ending up in a different city, but wouldn't that be fun? The RP have now turned a way that I did not expect at all. It's something entirely new.

You can also see this in my characters. I always give them a lot of development. Of toy have a food foundation, the result will be good boo matter what happens to it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...