X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so well done post is not so well done. I had a much better quality one a couple of nights back but I lost it.
    Anyway, I've finally posted more on TSU and the infirmary sub-arc after a couple of days. Now if only I could uphold such a thing for AtWaG and Noire...
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Guys, guys... I feel so damn lax now. Let's all be Wonder right now.

@ Cucoo
      So your point is that you're feeling neglected in spite of the fact that you have been pulling others up yourself. Am I wrong or have we moved past that?

@ Major
      What the hell happened to just painting nails and talking about our day? Like you said, let's not start a flamewar. If we're going to have a war, let's have a sloth war. whoever's sloth kills the other wins. Sound good?

Boy, I can already see it.

Everyone: SHUT THE HELL UP, WONDER!!!

But I've had enough of that to last me the rest of the month and the year hadn't barely begun, so... fire away. I'll be sitting behind my computer chair shield.

Comment

@Cucoo

No, you don't have a foundation. You know where to build the house, but you don't have a foundation. A foundation is specific for every RP. My character, Sidna(or Sinuda) always have a very big problem, very often psychological. That is not the foundation, that is the direction I want to take the character in.

As for how your character could have played out, look at my most recent app in TSU. Tell me if there is anything at all there that you could have used. How I look at it, it looks like I randomly just hit the second part of how you wanted your character to be. And yes Major is completely right. It's the story that matters. Of course continuity is important as well, but if the story fails, then what continuity is there then to add to it. I've hear about this show called Mirai Nikki(haven't watched it myself) that apparently is a very popular show. There is one critique that it gets a lot tough, plot holes that are so big that the entire show can fall into them. Still, it's a show that many love. Story comes before continuity, not the other way around.

That's it, that's the last thing I'm going to say.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix
          No, you don't have a foundation. You know where to build the house, but you don't have a foundation. A foundation is specific for every RP.
          MY
          POINT
          EXACTLY

AND NO ONE IS GIVING ME IDEAS

EVERYONE REFUSES TO GIVE ME IDEAS

SOMEONE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME AN EDNGAME

GIVE ME A "HOW DO I *Insert Goal here*?"
          EXACTLY LIKE THAT

SO I CAN SIT DOWN AND LOOK AT ALL THE SOLUTIONS I CAN

"HOW DO I GET TO ROME?"

ROME IS THE ENDGAME

NOW I CAN DECIDE IF I WANT KIARA TO
          GET IN THE BUS
          GET IN THE PLANE
          GET IN THE BOAT
          OR GET IN THE SPACECRAFT AND DO AN ORBITAL DROP ON ROME.

GIVE ME A ROME SO I CAN THINK OF WAYS TO GET THERE.

IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
            @Cucoo

No, you don't have a foundation. You know where to build the house, but you don't have a foundation. A foundation is specific for every RP. My character, Sidna(or Sinuda) always have a very big problem, very often psychological. That is not the foundation, that is the direction I want to take the character in.

As for how your character could have played out, look at my most recent app in TSU. Tell me if there is anything at all there that you could have used. How I look at it, it looks like I randomly just hit the second part of how you wanted your character to be. And yes Major is completely right. It's the story that matters. Of course continuity is important as well, but if the story fails, then what continuity is there then to add to it. I've hear about this show called Mirai Nikki(haven't watched it myself) that apparently is a very popular show. There is one critique that it gets a lot tough, plot holes that are so big that the entire show can fall into them. Still, it's a show that many love. Story comes before continuity, not the other way around.

That's it, that's the last thing I'm going to say.
            I don't RP but Mirai Nikki is a terrible show.

Comment

@Cucoo

This will most likely be my last message on this matter. Because of that, I want you to read and absorb every single word I type, because I am giving you the same message as before, only this time I'm holding it right in front of you.

Ok, you want Rome? Here's a few. Perform daily activities required for life. Acquire food. Explore the campus. Talk to people.

I already gave you many solutions to your problems, but you neglect them and go on about Rome. I have given you your Rome time and time again, yet you refuse.

In a sense, it's like we're trying to save you from drowning, but you keep thrashing around, and it's making things exceedingly difficult.

As I said before, there is no endgame yet. Right now, we're familiarizing ourselves with the environment and doing things a normal human would do in a world like this. what do you do IRL? Do you plan out your very own endgame, or do you set up short term goals, maybe even coast through life a little bit?

That is what I'm trying to tell you. There is no endgame yet, so trying to plan for one is futile. You're only stressing yourself out by thrashing around, running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

As for forgetting about you, you just went off and kinda did your own thing. We can't keep our eye on every single character in the RP, can we? What about my characters? I'm not complaining about them.

I hate to be brutally honest with you but you need to calm the f*ck down and take our advice. We're just trying to help you, ok?
              Last edited by S121; 02-11-2014, 05:04 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

hm.. I read most posts..

I´ll.. take wonder´s advise and walk away to keep doing paperwork
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So nothing then?

Sh*t...

NOIRE, I'M SORRY, I'M COMING!!!

Comment

@Wonder
                    You better post in Noire, you son of...
                    Wait...
                    Damn it, I need to post there as well! Take-a me with you!
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wonder

Well there's Jason in ATWAG.

@Cucoo

Look at my post above.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I swear rejection makes me come up with things finally.

FaF endgame for me: Revere dies protecting Selene
                        AtWaG endgame for me: Grima's death and Eleos
                        EG Phoenix endgame for Grey: Defeating Cicero.
                        TSU endgame for kiara: she...

Protects someone?
                        Saves a life against the odds by applying water magic properly for medical treatment?

What kind of things can be predicted that would be logical here?
                        What could happen?

Comment

Hmm it's about time I make the fifth (and the second-to-last character) for TSU.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I can't give you your foundation. It's your character so you have to find out what you want to do with her. I also have to tell you that because I don't know much about EG, it can be very hard for me to actually come up with something as I don't know who the characters you told me about are and what they are to each other.

I can give you my idea, but I can't guarantee that it is what you had in mind. So what I had in mind is that maybe Kiara had a friend that was always protecting her and helping her. One day she died because of _?_?_?_. This caused Kiara to undergo a change in her personality change of some sort. Maybe her friend was protecting younger childs from bullying and such. She wanted to do this, but couldn't because of that she wasn't strong enough. Instead someone _?_?_?_ told her that she could become a nurse and help people that way.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Everyone

I'll be back in 30-40 minutes. Gotta pick up medication.

Later.
                              sigpic

Comment

@katrix

Ik you can't give me a foundation
                                But thats the ideas im looking for to create one.
                                Now that is similar to her original EG story that I explained completely prior where I said she's a royal advisor.
                                Could I adapt that somehow?
                                Can it make sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X