X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning.

That quote is directed at Yuugi and Nera.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Now we just gotta wait for Kristia.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

And I have to revise Cygnus' app.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh, ok.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
            Skip to the chorus (2:17)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wO8toxinoc&feature=kp
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Found this

Oh and this made me wonder...

I want a secondary opinion cause I have my own on what it meant (and the fact I no longer have them tells me I could be right)

A realistic nightmare where you're in your own bed and something is trying to kill you/eat you.
              I had it repeatedly a few years back and the thing that was trying to kill me ranged from killer living bushes, insects (one of my phobia), little droid like things (that I beat off with a pillow and was winning), and a shadowy girl trying to drag me through my headboard through a shadowy portal trying to kill me.

Comment

@Cucoo
                Wow, AllTime10s videos. I like their videos and I'm subscribed to them. Blame my younger brother.

Hmm... Death dreams... Like what the video said, death dreams tend to be related to change, loss, or failure. But that alone does not help determine what the dream is about. Most dreams are contextual and can have different meanings for the dreamer. As for what the video said, I'm not too certain on the whole "desire to change" idea. Although it is plausible that one's dreams can have that meaning, using death as a means of telling that seems a bit absurd for one's subconscious. Maybe a fear of change or awareness of change taking place? The death symbolising said change. The girl of shadow using a corridor of darkness seems very interesting. Maybe a dream about being forced into change or into unknown territory. Maybe moving house when you were younger?

Also, killer bushes? That reminds me of a dream that I once had when I was young after playing too much Donald Duck: Quack Attack on my PS2. I dreamt of the bush enemies in that trying to kill me in a very cartoony way. How cartoony? How about strapping me onto a large mouse trap and threatening to activate it?
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-15-2014, 03:12 PM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

Aye that's pretty much what I thought of it as well.

Cartoony dreams...
                  sound a lot more fun than what've had...

oh wait...I hadn't had a memorable dream in 2-3 years...

I wonder if I still sleep walk...even though I'm sleeping in a lofted bed...

Comment

@Cucoo
                    Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    I wonder if I still sleep walk...even though I'm sleeping in a lofted bed...
                    I don't think you want to find out.

Name: Cicero Pennomen
                    Cause of Death: Fell out of his bed and broke his neck
                    Other Notes: Pennomen was known to be a sleepwalker. It is presumed that he went sleepwalking in his lofted bed and fell to his death.

Comment

@Trxd
                      Oh yeah I've been messing around with Danmakufu yesterday.

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

I wouldn't be surprised if I do.

One time I walked all the way down stairs in my old house to the living room and then I became "half awake," went back to bed, and I remembered it.

Comment

@Isaac... or Wriggle... (Why am I juggling between your two names?! Pick one, T-Man!)
                          Unsure on whether to be impressed or very impressed.

@Cucoo
                          Wow... I have never encountered any sleepwalkers and I know that I myself am not a sleepwalker.
                          In terms of nightly confessions and truths, I have been known to drool in my sleep sometimes. Before, I just thought it was my derpy self sleeping with my mouth open. But then I had a dream, shortly before I made my dream journal, where I dreamt of candy. All the candy! I then woke up with my pillow soaked in drool. And now I know that my drooling might be coming from food or candy dreams that I constantly forget.
                          Candy Wings dreams of candy!

Comment

I once had a friend or someone I knew had actually been a sleepwalker. Quite a big one at that.

One day several years back at 3 in the morning I looked outside my window because it was another sleepless night.

My neighbor had actually walked outside into the front lawn while asleep with a lawnchair in hand. He placed the chair down in the middle of the yard. Walked around it clockwise 3 times, sat down, got up, walked around it counterclockwise 3 times before grabbing the chair and going back inside. The guy was completely asleep as well.

Comment

@ SUS

Aye, my mom has a similar story where she knew someone that rode a bike sleeping.

The extent of my own was packing away the comforter on my bed into my closet or placing my pillow on my bathroom counter.

Comment

Sorry I've been gone. Today's busy. As a matter of fact, I'll be gone a little longer, so hang in there guys. Anything to note? To post?

Comment

Working...
                                X