Well, I'm out early. Night y'all.

Comment

One last thing

HOLY MACARONI

I FOUND THIS SONG AGAIN

I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=vdvOoIjPcm8

Comment

... Alright, I'll show you guys a song I like.

Song of storms, meet the Storm Bringer.

Ya know... I might introduce our friend, Cervantes, in. (The guy who owns the theme)

Comment

Wonder real quick you might need to edit your post in EG. As the army already passed the minion guy of yours while he was busy with Ethan (in fact they have already been there at the crash site for quite a bit now...)

Comment

@ SUS

and they missed Grey who was talking to SimO btw

Comment

@Wriggle

1. Yuugi (Duh, of course! XD), Mokou, Suika, Marisa, Ichirin/Unzan (Unzan, out of those two).

2. This one is kind of hard, but there are songs that I listen to more than others, so here it goes. It's not in any specific order.

Heian Alien, Necrofantasia, Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom, Emotional Skyscraper, and Faith is for The Transient People

3. This one is tough, considering that after a little bit of Touhou, my eyes feel like their melting from my skull. I can't really answer this one.

4. This one is a hard one because I carer for virtually all the canon characters. For me, when I read about them and discover their past, personality, hardships, and he like, I develop an appreciation for them, kind of like with John, Isaac, and Six. Instead, I'll just list Fanon that I like.
              Spoiler:

Chen: Need I say more?

Yukari: So many gaps, so many ways to abuse them and/or troll people with them.

Yuyuko: I find it comical how people always depict Yuyuko to be this bottomless pit, and how she can eat anything and everything.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ow-d30jaim.jpg

Cirno: Cirno is the Beloved Tomboyish Girl we all know and love. Not too bright, but makes up for it by being THE STRONGEST!!!

Marisa: She steals EVERYTHING; your money, your pants, and YOUR VIRGINITY, all in one fell swoop! XD If it's not bolted down, it's gone. It will be placed in her house, where you will never see it again. There's also the shrooms, but that's just because it's funny to think that her magic is powered by getting high and shooting laser rainbows at people.

5. It's a long one.
              Spoiler:

Yukari: In any given situation, intelligence is an incredibly important trait. Intelligence is and incredibly powerful tool and is the most versatile out of all the traits a person can have. Intelligence got humans where they are today and has proven itself to be a trait more powerful, more useful than speed, strength, or even fighting ability. Being able to plan out strategies and think 100 steps ahead of everyone else is very important for any given situation, and because of that, she would be a valuable asset.

Nitori: Again, intelligence comes into play here as well, only instead of planning, engineering is her specialty. She may not have her powers, but intelligence is not one of them. It's an inherent trait. She would be able to turn even garbage into tools to help us live, weapons to help us fight for our lives, and armor to protect us from zombie bites and scratches. She would be able to make things that no one would really think possible, a MacGyver in a little girl's body.

Youmu: She may be small, but her swords will put you down to her eye level if you meet the business end of her swords. No, she can't swing her sword at 1/4 the speed of light, but her swordsmanship is quite possibly the best in Gensokyo. In a zombie apocalypse, that would be invaluable, the ability to slice zombies down, the ability to easily defend herself and others.

Minoriko Aki: She's not a fighter, but she is a very skilled farmer. In fact, she's the goddess of the harvest, so she's bound to know a thing or two about how to grow food. If that's the case, then we would be able to sustain ourselves when the food supply runs out in the city. She could even teach us how to farm, and then we're all self-sustaining survivors.

Yoshika She may essentially be a zombie, but she's on our side. Because of the fact that she's basically a zombie, the other zombies will pay no mind to her during supply runs, or any other mission that would require her to venture out into the zombie infested area. She would be able to perform tasks one of us could do, walk right into the middle of a horde and be absolutely safe. She may be slow, but she would always be guaranteed to come back safely. Because of that, she would prove to be incredibly invaluable.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

im back from life, time to hide in my lappy
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi utsuh, how are you?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good, just really busy trying to catch up with all the posts. I've been typing up long ones lately, most likely because of those fight scenes I posted in EG. It must have put my mind into overdrive, because I now can't help but try to make long posts.

Of course, when it comes to typing up action sequences, I go crazy. It doesn't matter if it takes me three hours to type up a fight scene, I love every minute of it, watching it play out in my head, then describing what I see and typing it up in the posts. It's something I'm really good at typing up, and I take pride in it. I'm not the greatest when it comes to describing other things, but when it comes to actions sequences, I can type entire paragraphs about the action, about every move the people make, and the details of what's happening. Not only that, but it's been a long time since I've made a good fight sequence. Most of them are just me holding back, waiting for others to finish posting, but by the time that happens, all the anticipation, the excitement, and the suspense are drained and long gone. When I type up fight sequences, it feels like only 30 minutes have passed, when in reality, 2 entire hours have gone by. Time flies when you're having fun, and I guess they're right about that.

Well, looks like I'm just rambling now, so I'll just stop now.

Anyways, life has been treating me well. Nothing too exciting has happened.

How about you?
                      sigpic

Comment

well if you read the valentine´s thread, it was really good

Spoiler:

Comment

Danmakufu is really hard.

Oh and me and my gf had a blast. Idk about other girls, but my gf likes hanging out at home watching movies and playing video games better than going out. Still gave her a bundle of roses and a box of chocolate though.

@Pringles
                          Posterino'd on AtWaG.

@Pringles + Kristia
                          Not trying to rush or anything, but I'm waiting for you guys to enter the gym.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Good to hear everything turned out well.

Sorry about ATWAP. I'll get on that soon.

I'm almost done with my post for ATWAG though, so stay tuned.

After that, I'll ge to work on ATWAP.
                            sigpic

Comment

im actually waiting for utsuh in ATWAP

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                Since when did you steal my Yuugi away :/
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X