Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle and Kristia

Ok, posting in ATWAP now.

I''ll try and make it brief this time.

Also, Wriggle made me realize something.

John, and every other SPARTAN in Halo is a Hikikomori! They are an army of Super-Hikikomoris! XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Makes you wonder, huh?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yea it does.

To think, a bunch of the toughest, most overpowered supersoldiers in the Halo franchise would be a bunch of shut-ins.

Looks like John and Patchouli have something in common. XD
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

^^;;

I think I'll hit the snooze and then go to sleep.

Danmakufu in my brains. I'm exhausted.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Just you wait until you fall asleep. I have a feeling you'll be dreaming of Danmaku.

Nighty night.

Also, is Yuuka addressing John when she says "Dammit, stop drinking or go somewhere else! These are expensive, you know."?
            sigpic

Comment

Damn it, I passed out just as Wriggle came back and Katrix posted to me.

@Katrix
              Will rectify the post for Jonas and Julie, it'd wouldn't be too much of a problem as I actually remade that post to account for Sinuda. But since she is still unconscious and unmoving, I can go back to my original.

EDIT: It turns out that you already accounted for my derp with your own post. Oh well...
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-15-2014, 06:04 AM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@s121

Thats a hypothetical.
                Took me 4 read overs to understand, but its a narrator speaking.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Cucoo

Wait, what's a hypothetical?

Where?
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Everyone

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Man... Managed to get some recording done because I had a really bad throat and couldn't do anything last week on top of my visit to Bath on Wednesday. Hoping to some editing on that and then maybe get down to doing something special either today or tomorrow. Thinking about it, I might do it tomorrow.
                      Until then, I might as well hang around here, post where necessary, and wait for Wriggle to come online.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

"Oh, yeah what's up." Yuuka greeted John with her usual casual demeanor. Perhaps that's what Kanako meant. How many locals can John walk up to and get a "s'up?" as a reply? How about vice versa? "Dammit, stop drinking or go somewhere else! These are expensive, you know."
                        Both things are a part of the bolded.
                        She didn't say that, it's just hypothetical.

Comment

@Cucoo

I meant the quote.

"Dammit, stop drinking or go somewhere else! These are expensive, you know."
                          I'm trying to figure out whether or not she's directing that at John, or to Yuugi and Nera.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

To the audience

How many locals can John walk up to and get a "s'up?" as a reply? How about vice versa? "Dammit, stop drinking or go somewhere else! These are expensive, you know."
                            re-write it as

How many locals can John walk up to and get a "s'up?" or "Dammit, stop drinking or go somewhere else! These are expensive, you know."
                            ...which would be the opposite, the vice versa...
                            ...but the more I look at it the more it doesn't make sense.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-15-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                              @ SUS

and they missed Grey who was talking to SimO btw

Sorry. I forgot about Grey, but we can say that Miranda is too focused on the tall robot. As such Grey tries to leave, but one of the soldiers stops him. Also I am kind of stuck until MIMA POSTS FOR MIRANDA!

Also Wonder

Wonder real quick you might need to edit your post in EG. As the army already passed the minion guy of yours while he was busy with Ethan (in fact they have already been there at the crash site for quite a bit now...)

Comment

@Cucoo

It might be that way.

We'll have to wait until Wriggle comes back. How I saw it, it seemed like dialogue. Maybe it's both. Maybe Yuuka's saying that to Yuugi and Nera, and it's simply fitting into the narration as well.

Of course, it could also be directed at John, considering that he's stumbling around.

That's why I can't really do anything until Wriggle gets back.

Oh well, no problem.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X