X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo
    Did you not hear about it from the Nintendo Direct or... any game news source? I thought since you're a Zelda fan that you would've known.

Anyway, I'm going to leave this adorable picture here for cuteness. And to give people diabetes, if they haven't already got it from my TSU posts.

On a note related to this image, what's your favourite Eeveelution? Mine? Espeon.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

I forget to watch Nintendo Direct

I just happened to check in on SSB4 and saw it in the related with a gamexplain and I looked it up from there and

I'm

crying now

even though I wanted something like this....

...I hope to all hope there's going to be puzzles otherwise it'll find itself in the pile of spinoffs.

Comment

good dat everyone, how are you?

What is going ob Cucoo? both you and TR seem troubled
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          Me? Troubled? Well, I might be considering how I've been reminded of several things... But it's mostly Cucoo.
          He finally found out about Hyrule Warriors. Dynasty Warriors but in Legend of Zelda.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

What's going on?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121
              Cucoo found out about Hyrule Warriors. I'm looking for cute Pokémon pictures while I wait around. Not much.

Comment

A 3rd party company got ahold of Zelda again...
                Gods help us...

Comment

h that game, so far it looks acceptable in my opinion
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

I love the Dynasty Warriors games.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                      Why does everyone think I'm the one voicing opinions or saying anything? I'm just hanging around looking for pictures and watching videos while I wait for Wriggle.

Here's one. Celebi girl.

Comment

@kristia

Oh ya, it looks legit for a game...
                        But it will be so far from Zelda's core it will most likely be placed in the pile of spinoffs
                        If puzzles make up more than half the gameplay then I'll consider it a Zelda game.
                        But I doubt it if the trailer is showcasing nothing but combat.

Comment

@TRXD

I was just saying I love the DW games, I wasn't saying anything about voicing people's opinions.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                            I'm just getting a bit antsy at the moment. A lack of doritos and cola does that to me. Let's just hope that I don't break into furious mod mode and accidentally kick someone from TSU.
                            Anyway, I'm currently watching Nerd3 play an awful "tycoon game" to calm my nerves and lighten the mood. It's rather funny.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yeah I feel the same way.
                              Not saying the Dynasty Warriors games are bad or anything (in fact I have three DW games, and the DW Gundam series games which I do play a lot...), and a Zelda game with fluid combat like Dynasty Warriors would be cool.

However if they stray too far from the Zelda games core roots (puzzles, and adventuring) then it will be just another spinoff. I do like the idea of hack/slash style combat from like say the DW games mixed with a Zelda game. It's just if they just have it like "kill this many enemies in this area, then defeat this guy, or do this objective in this time limit." Or stuff then it will be kind of... bland... and that is just my opinion.

Also there is this video.

(CAREFUL IT CONTAINS MYSTIA RAPE)

Comment

@sus

My thoughts exactly

I always wanted one where Link fights alongside allies...but not being the focus of the game.

And if its multiplayer...

It'll be interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X