X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUS

I have DW Gundam 3 and a few DW games myself.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I love DW Gundam 3. It's my favorite game of the DW Gundam trilogy.

I prefer using the Strike Freedom Gundam, Burning Gundam, and Master Gundam.

Knight Gundam is OP as fuck though sometimes. I always die against him, even when I play strategic.

@Cucoo

Yeah. If they keep a combat system that's easy to get used to like in DW, and an ally system... as well as puzzles and exploration as the main focus (mostly exploration) with a decent plot then it can be a pretty good Zelda game.

If not it will just be another DW game but with Link in it.

There is potential for this game, but the makers have to be careful or they might royally piss off some Zelda fans... if they didn't already.

Comment

@SUS

Knight, Strike Freedom, OO, Unicorn are the ones I mostly use. Working on friendships and licenses.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@sus

Zelda CD-I
          Never forget
          Never forgive

Yeah, the purists (like me) are cringing right now.

also if you post in EG with Eve and Hajime we can get the group off the isle of spirits soon.

Comment

@Cucoo

OH FUCK I'll get on that soon ^^;; I promise... well I promise I'll try to...

@Zekai

Oh I forgot about Unicorn ^^. Unicorn is beast. Especially when you active it's Hyper Mode.

Comment

@SUS

Especially when you have the SP pilot skills.

Comment

@ SUS

aye

@ S1

Just FYI, when the light happened, Revere grabbed Selene and hightailed it out of there. They shouldn't be noticeable.

Comment

@Cucoo

Editing...
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why is nothing happening today? Why am I resorting to going on Danbooru? Why am I even going on Danbooru? Don't I know how NSFW that site is?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

finding epic things on danbooru
                      totally worth it.

And it feels like the past few days have been...slowishly normal...

Comment

@Cucoo
                        Currently searching up blonde haired girls in Danbooru. Finding some nice artwork here and there. Including this one.

Let me just tell you guys straight away. My Flandre picture collection is getting larger by the second.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

well guys, im just waiting for anything to happen with my girls in the RPs

EG

Mara is like in a toy store barely holding her wonder

ATWAG

Renamon was punched to Yukari´s house making a big crack on it

ATWAP

the trio of trainers are almost about to beat the gym leader

TSU

Kris was talking with Cydnus (or cygnus?) until he left with Trista
                          Vivian is going outside to see what can happen
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm busy, leave me alone ><
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia

Morpheus Kiara is reading by that area in the direction of the kicked arm.

Comment

@Kristia
                                Eheheheheh... Sorry there. Didn't mean to snatch away Cygnus like that... Didn't predict that would happen. You could make some post around that and even follow up on it when Trista and Kris FINALLY meet and actually talk to each other.

@Anyone who cared about my images
                                No longer at my computer so no more images for tonight. Even though I had a really good one that I needed to show SUSTIC and most of the TSU RPers.
                                Speaking of TSU... Where's Wriggle?

@Wriggle
                                Senpai? Where are you?

EDIT: Found him!
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-24-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X