• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia

He's going to show up again but...

It'll be more along the lines of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQl1s6TQx_Y

3:41 to around 11:00

It took me forever to realize...but Grima's Avatar is actually Robin of a different time. What happened is that originally, When Robin was used as Grima's Vessel, it was somehow stopped mid process and so Robin was not fully assimilated and thus two Robins were created. That's why Grima needed to merge with Robin.

In this case...Grima is complete. Both halves of Robin have been assimilated.

Morgan will be weak to this as Robin/Grima can control her.
    But if I bring in Female Robin...a Robin of yet a different timeline that has already defeated Grima...
    There's hope to snap Morgan out of it and Kill Grima with Morgan.

Morgan will need to kill her own Father...

@ S121

Don't worry about it. It's close enough to say the bridge is part of the Sanctuary of Light.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-24-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

ok guys, IŽll check both thiings

you know cucoo.. fire emblem is quite interesting, im not going to play it because of perma death stuff, im not good at tactic games

Im better as having the battle in front of me, moving fluently and doing attacks when my adverary fails his attack so I can parry him or evade it and make a quick spell

dark souls is a bad influence for me, Im a pyromancer with a great sword using a toatl evasive set :P
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Fire Emblem Awakening has a casual mode where units come back.

tbh it's the most forgiving game on normal and even hard (Touhou equivalents: Easy and Normal)
        And then it's just brutal in Lunatic and Lunatic+ (Touhou equivalents: Lunatic and WTF HAAAAAAX)

It's actually quite simple. I mean even the previous gens of Fire Emblem (that are you will lose those units if they die)
        aren't that bad.

I can provide ya with one that was never released in the west if ya want to try it out

I mean it's relatively easy and you can see some of the tactics I use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMZ-I-5BNR0

Comment

IŽll check it, just let me finish darksouls NG+ wit Artorias the incrediblymonkeyjumy swordsman and his beautiful friemd the almost one shot killer Manus
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Right

You know...I find it interesting...

A lot of new games have that "New Game +" mode

Xenoblade had it...called the exact same thing...
            The Last Story had it
            New Zelda games have Hero mode
            Even Mario games...

Comment

I know right?

When I finished the game, I was like "well, that was good", then Im suddenly back in square one (with my gear luckily) and then I died with the first enemies by accident..

Everyone got buffed like crazy, my level 64 character felt like a minus 2 XDand I noticed I lacked parrying skills, but I gt better at evasion thusnow becoming a low armored warrior

There is also level one challenges like with Link were you donŽt grave any heart piece, just live it through with 3 hearts

Spoiler:

Comment

Dang, what do guys?

What RP needs what?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, there's ATWAG. Ran is talking to Annie.

As for ATWAP, we need to wait for Mima.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

poke RP: Cranidos will receive a mud slap by chiefŽs poke and is getting cursed by RenamonŽs poke

Game RP,: Chief and Annie are at Yakumo estate while Nera just exploded an Aura sphere on Renamon

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                      If they rekk anything in Yukari's mansion...

Yukari will deliver a 200 base power fire move on the Lucario and devolve Renamon back into a Relemon.

Anyway, double update, double success!
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

thats why Renamon ran outiside the state so no damage could be done

Spoiler:

Comment

Double post because one of my longer posts is coming, then Im heading to bed, so goodnight before hand

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna sleeperino.

Baaaai
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

what

the

absolute

freaking

madness