X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alas, knight Kristia, we require the Marksman Pringles' response to proceed in such merry journey.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

That would be ok in the creatures story white mage Wriggle, but there is no need for him in the repair works of the Yakumo´s castle, it would be an oddity if the inhabitants of it wouldn´t have heard of the damage the castle received
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Then prepare thy characters, for the wrath of the gap Youkai is nigh.

Abandon all hope, ye who enrage the gap Youkai.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

the wanderer of the golden fox tribe and the magic jackal warrior shall face her with bravery
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Kristia

Welcome back!

Then prepare thy characters, for the wrath of the gap Youkai is nigh.

Abandon all hope, ye who enrage the gap Youkai.
            Uh oh.... 0_0;;;

Uhh, Kristia, I'm sorry to say, but this is one battle you won't win, not alone. Heart may be an awesome power, but even that has its limits, especially against someone that can simply take it away. 0_0;;
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh but dear utsuh, I have omething that can counter our freind, and it is the one of logic

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh gods I feel so classic textbook feelsmaker right now

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                "So where are we going?"
                "You'll find out."
                "C'mon...don't keep me guessing!"
                "It's supposed to be a surprise."
                "Ugh....alright."
                "You'll like it I promise."
                "Can I open my eyes yet?"
                "Yeah. Now you can."
                "Ok!...wait...we're back home? You led me in a circle?"
                "Mhm. Because it's right here."
                "Huh? Oh wait....Oh! That's my gemstone! You made a necklace for it?!"
                "You like it?"
                "Of course! The gold strewn into that teardrop shape that encases Mother's gem...It's beautiful..."

Skies above Hawaii

"Aion..."
                "..."
                "Aion, wake up sleepyhead!"
                "Ugh....what happened?"
                "You dozed off mid flight. Good thing your subconscious mentioned through the Mind-Link where we were going."
                "It did-? I mean...right..."
                "You've been pulling all-nighters again, haven't you?"
                "...that obvious huh?"
                "What have you been up to?"
                "A little something for ya."
                "Another present?...Brother..."
                "What's the matter? Don't like surprises?"
                "...I..." Tina looked hesitant about how to respond.
                "Relax, It'll be fine. Now let's make ourselves known shall we?" Aion stretched for a moment before grasping the controls again. "Let's make some noise..."

The engines of Eclipse Blade roared once more as more energy was pumped into them. The afterburners ignited and Aion pushed to fighter to accelerate. He then maneuvered to a lower altitude and then set course for a path above Honolulu. "Hope no one's sleeping..."
                "...you really can be a jerk sometimes."
                "Aw c'mon, let a man have his fun, aye?"
                Tina shook her head with a wry smile on her face.
                Eclipse Blade only accelerated to Mach 2, just to break the sound barrier and thus...a sonic boom to reverberate throughout the city.

Glass windows shuddered with the explosion of sound.

After his pass he then changed course.
                "Wait...where are we going?"
                "You'll find out soon enough. Just close your eyes, ok?"
                even though you barely know them....and after a few of my posts will eventually reveal about Tina...
                gods...I'm already crying...

Especially when listening to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vBTizLUTs8
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-28-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Take it from someone that uses the craziest plans to thwart stronger opponents. Alone, Yukari is unbeatable unless you are on equal power with her. Even my plans are barely able to take her down, and they involve acting before she does. Against her, even logic can be warped to her will.

Hell, even John would lose badly. XD

Well, the good thing is that Yukari doesn't seem to be overly pissed, so all's well that ends well.

@Cucoo

Why is that? Something you have yet to reveal?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S1

well the story of Aion and Tina (his sister) is straight from EG. I think I already pointed it out in EG Part I Chapter 2....

Comment

@Kristia and Wriggle
                      Oh my word... You two... You remind me so much of Nylocke from TOME.
                      "Do not fear my fine comrades. For I, Nylocke - Dragon of Perfect Orientation and Guidance, shall guide us all to the locale of safety where we shall rest our mighty bodies so that we may travel another day!"
                      If you have not heard of TOME or its creator, Kirbopher, then you are to be ashamed of yourselves.

Speaking of Nylocke, I should find some way to bring him into an RP. I would do TSU but Zekai's self insert is already as close to Nylocke as anyone can get without copying him.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-28-2014, 01:27 PM.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ S1

Ah found it.

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                        Helios System
                        Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Viewing Deck

Aion looked out to the stars in solitude in the viewing deck. He was listening to the chime of the notepad.
                        Ding...Ding...Ding...

Six years earlier

...Tink...Tink...Tink...
                        Aion watched drops of rainwater fall from the roof onto the metal plate that rested on the ground.

Tink...Tink...Tink...

There were words etched into the metal...

Tink...Tink...Tink...

"Here Lies..."

Tink...Tink...Tink...

"...Tina Leonares..."

Tink...Tink...Tink...

His hand reached up to the golden pendant with the sky blue gem in it...

Tink...Tink-Tink...Tink...Tink-Tink-Tink....

Tears...

Aion had closed his eyes as the memory was brought to the forefront. When he opened them again, he realized he had subconsciously grasped the pendant he wore. "...Tina..."

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see. So Tina is Aion's sister, only an AI copy, right?

@TRXD

Well, if he's a game character, you could bring him into ATWAG.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S1

right. But like Cortana in a sense. Aion believe she's a copy of her conscious, when in fact she's not Tina. There's also the whole deal of Aion having fragmented memories of his past.

Also this is relevant in a lot of places

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94NI5ZLTy0

look at the name of the song.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-28-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

@S121
                              Complications there.
                              Nylocke is a game character within an animated series. He would be awesome to bring into AtWaG but that technically wouldn't be possible. Kirbopher should make a kickstarter for a TOME game though. That would be so awesome!
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.

Anyways, I also sent you a PM. It's for PALADIN.

@TRXD

Hmmm...

Maybe EG?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X