X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cuckoo
    That's cuz EG just has too big of a setting to do a proper Dungeons and Dragons format RP.

Don't get me wrong, it's interesting, but there's just so many things to do it may as well be like Skyrim...
    except it's at least 9001 times larger...
    and that it's 500 trillion years into the future.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

and everyone is dead aside from less than 20 people in an extinct galaxy, donīt forget that wriggle
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
        Wowowowowowowowowowowow
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

You'll see. I designed the guy to be a challenge for anyone he fights. Think Yukari in terms of planning, but not as extensive. Think John in terms of preparedness, only without MJOLNIR armor. Think Snake in terms of stealth, only without the box. Think Contra in terms of firepower, only he has more realistic weapons.

He's supposed to be the perfect killer, a balance of many different elements.

A devious, cunning, tough human probably doesn't sound like much, but when he's introduced, you'll see why humans are to be feared.

Anyways, yes, everyone in WRAITH will die. This will be one of the few times where Takoizu will lose it and will become truly angry. Expect inclement weather; 6,000 ton slug showers with a chance of portal dismemberment.

@Wriggle

Posted in IS.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
            Oh wait I'm getting transGAPsion.

(...)

Yukari wants me to ask John if she can get an Adamant nature 6 IV Scrafty for her birthday.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

but Klaus is a part of Paladin.

Anyway, what makes Eleos dangerous is you just can't find him. Until it's too late.

He has a bullet for every occasion. Even birthdays.

@ Kristia

but that's where the colonists come in. Think of it like how the European powers colonized the Americas back in the day, except without any real native life.

@ Wriggs

tbh there isn't much in the Galaxy with Phoenix. A few landmarks which I can list off almost on each hand, and that makes the Galaxy a small place.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-28-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

hm.. there is something im wondering, if there is nothing alive (except for the characters)

how or where would they get food?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

aye...there was one of my faults with the definition.

By life, I meant anything of the primary races/species. Like Irians, Papilians, Vatians, Arcains, and Humans.

Animals and plant life still exist.

Comment

@Cucoo

For every countermeasure, there is a countermeasure for it. All I can say is that you will see what he's capable of. You might call BS on some of his tactics, but after all, he is a Character assassin, a person that specializes in assassinating high-powered Characters.

As for Claus, what do you have planned? Does it involve PALADIN in any way?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

there is something I need to warn you S121, dont make him OP, if he is human as you say, then he has human limits, even for a highly trained one.

So having too many weapons, one shot abilities and related will easily cross the line

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

Klaus is PALADIN's chief scientist, remember?

PALADIN has Klaus

WRAITH has Meyneth

So Klaus would be the go-to guy for your Assassin's gear when it comes to upgrades and modifications.

Meyneth is the same for Eleos.

By having Klaus get killed, Eleos can get his blood (and lots of it).

Then I would need Jack to interfere later on after, with the Monado in tow of course...

Comment

@Mima

If your post in IS is you piloting the Arm Slave, you can't do that until Mega gives the ok.

EDIT: @Everyone in IS

If you try to shake hands with Zero, you won't be able to since he'll always move his right hand away. Figure I tell you guys now.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Nope, he won't have god-weapons, he will have mainly weapons you will find in real life, such as the Beowulf AR-15, incendiary rounds, Barrett .50 snipers, portable airstrikes, Simon door breachers, flashbangs, smart bullets, and other things along those lines. He will be human, but he will be using his mind to fight the Characters, not his physical abilities. He will have augmented abilities, but that will only be because of the nanosuits that will be out by that point in time. It won't be as powerful as John's, but it will considerably boost his strength, maybe by 4-8 times, considering that he has access to PALADIN's better equipment.

@Cucoo

Why would he need the blood, and why would Jack be needed?

Are you planning on powering up Jack by turning him into a god?
                            sigpic

Comment

Everybody in IS I did NOT say that you can't Pilot the Mech's until further notice. You can pilot them. Just no getting into actual FIGHTS with them.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

In fact I don't even see a post where I said no one pilot their mech's yet.

Even if I did you can pilot your mech's, just not actually fight in them (well you can do sort of Training Fight's like spar fights, just not the use of your Mech's weapons.)
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X