X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo
    But Flandre doesn't appear in it! (T__T)

Anyway, that aside, I have something I need to ask. Otaku in the house, raise your hands and speak up now. Who's been watching Witch Craft Works here? I have one major question about it. One that must be answered right now! If you've been watching the anime, you probably know what I'm going to ask.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I haven't watched it, should I?
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        Depends. How patient are you when it comes to the main plot being revealed? And when I mean the main plot, I mean EVERYTHING. Like what's going in the world, what is going on, why is the protagonist is involved in this, etc.
        If you expect your main plot to be revealed as soon as logically possible, like I do, you better have a iron will. I am literally breaking down in my anime tweets because one of the major characters keeps avoiding plot. She refuses to reveal the plot for no reason other than "some day" or "not yet". I can understand if it weren't that important or critical. But when the protagonist's life could be at stake, it should be revealed very quickly.

That aside, it's been pretty interesting. Some nice concepts and characters here and there. And it can be kind of funny at times. Except for one of the major characters, Kagari. She's a emotionless character who has some insane fire powers.

Basically, my question for those who have watched it is "When does Kagari getting to the point and actually reveal the f*cking plot?!".
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

I watched Steins gate. Should be enough. I could see if it's in the latest episode if I get to it today as I have acces to one more episode than you.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@TRXD

I don't know but we'll just have to wait.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai and Katrix
              Thing is, I'm only up to Ep. 2 and about to get to Ep. 3 and there are no clear signs of Kagari revealing the plot at all. And it's driving me mad.
              It could be that it's in an episode already out meaning that I just need to keep watching. Yeah, I'm not 100% ahead on these things. But at least, an ongoing anime. Am I right? *raises hand for a high five before realising how lame that actually is* Yeah... I'm never ahead on anything.

Comment

@TRXD

I watch them as they come out so I'm always caught up.

I've started to watch Gundam Seed. Since when it was originally airing dub, where I was at we only had one tv and I was going to school so I was always asleep at the time it came on and we had no way to record it.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                  I'm not just talking about current or latest anime. I'm talking just anime as a whole. Period. There are a lot of shows I still have yet to watch despite the constant discussion and talk about them. Heck, I haven't even watch much of the overly-popular ones like One Piece or Death Note. And that's something.

To tell you the truth, despite my claims to be an otaku, I am merely a fledgling who only REALLY got into watching anime about a year ago. And even then, I've started watching a decent amount only like 4-5 months ago. It's heavily embarassing on my part. Someone like me, with interests like mine, has only been doing so for this amount of time.
                  And before you ask, I've always been into anime. Sailor Moon, DBZ, Pokémon, Yugioh. I've watched them. Not in high amounts because of my lack of cable TV (or rather the British equivalent which is straight up satellite TV).

Comment

@TRXD

I'm talking about anime as a whole. If there's a new episode of something I'm watching, I watch it to keep up. I've been watching anime all my life, even before I found out that anime was called anime. I always grew up thinking they were called cartoons, of course that was back in elementary and a year of middle.

Comment

@TRXD

From what I'm hearing, if the writer of that Anime is any good...
                      I would expect the reveal your looking for to happen in like the end of the season.

Making you expect something so early is a writers dream. Because now they have you hooked and can wait till the ends of time before they reveal anything.

Comment

@TRXD

I see that also this anime have a Walpurgis Night. What is it this time? A gathering of witches or a gigantic witch? Also, just because you just started around a year ago doesn't mean anything. You don't need to have played video games for over a year to call yourself a gamer, right? If you say that you are a otaku then you are a otaku. Also, watching big anime like that doesn't really mean anything either. Many people don't. Another thing. How long do you think it would take you to catch up to the big ones. Maybe several moths if you actually have a life.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo
                          If it's something like a character's backstory or the actual build up as to why everything happened, then I can understand. That's what happened in Madoka Magica with Homura's backstory.
                          But this is THE ENTIRE PLOT! Currently I am going into this with no idea as to what is actually happening or what is going on. The only things I know are: There are two factions. Workshop, who are the good guys. And Tower, who are the assholes. And for some reason, the Tower witches are obsessed with the main protagonist and wish to hunt him down. That's literally it.

Currently, I don't have much hope in the show's writing so far. But if they do something ingenious, then I might forigve the writers and actually stop complaining.

@Katrix
                          Yeah... Eheheheheheheheh... Didn't think much about that. It's just that I have a massive fear regarding certain communities and fan groups, especially in forums. Heck, I even developed a slight phobia of forums themselves at some point. It's just that whenever I get hooked on something and love it to death, I fear that other fans won't accept me as a fan and consider me an idiot or too new for their liking. Blame Brawl in the Family and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan for the way I am today. It's quite the story.
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-28-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Hey guys...

....... Fuck me. I just feel... Terrible.

Remember when I was uber depressed then on Tuesday I was happy as shit? I thought that I was it of the woods. But I realize... I'm starting the stages. The five stages of grief. I was in denial on Tuesday. Today I got pissed off at everything. so... I don't know how long and I don't really care anymore, but I'll be much more inactive nowadays...

@ SUSTIC
                            So how was your amazing day?

Comment

@Wonder
                              Dude, I know completely how you feel. I've been through it so many times before. Regardless of the circumstances or scenario, one will have to go through the five stages at least once. Me? I've been through it at least 3 times. I never counted nor do I wish to count the number of times.
                              If you ever want or need to talk about it, know that we're here. Or rather, Kristia and such are. I'm just that guy who gets really pouty and complains quite frequently.

Comment

If you are going through the 5 stages of grief, then surely you will be able to come to accept it and move on.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X