X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys.

A four man battle? Mind if I put Jason in?

And about EG, I guess, I'll have Morice get to his house and put Megumi on the bed having him tend to her to try and get things revving up.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@Wonder

Actually, I was thinking about it. Could you list off his abilities? How many hits can he take? How fast is he in a jungle?

Also, I heard how you were feeling down yesterday, so I found you something that might cheer you up. I swear, that is NOT CGI. 0_0

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      I'm back.

@wonder

I'm sorry that I didn't acknowledge you when you posted here. I was in a rush and didn't see it.

I hope you feel better soon...

In fact, I might have something that will cheer you up. I give you, the greatest Snake cosplay ever done!

http://rbf-productions-nl.deviantart.com/

Here's a preview.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ns-d637dvy.jpg
      Last edited by S121; 03-01-2014, 11:51 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

That... Looks... Awesome.

It loks so f*cking realistic

So anyways, he's basically like a normal human but just faster, stronger, smarter and with better reflexes. He's like a semi-superhuman.

Comment

@S121
          Hello there, I've been sitting on my ass. Not doing much.
          I'm considering doing a live LP today. I'm thinking of doing either Labyrinth of Touhou or one of the Pokémon Gen V sequels. What do you think?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wonder

Then he will come in handy, especially since the battlefield seems to be a jungle of some kind. That means he should be able to hide in the trees and the like, move more quickly through the denser parts of the jungle, and would be able to do much more than if he was out in the open. His experience with the jungle is perhaps his greatest strength here.

Also, yes, that looks so amazing. XD

At first, I thought it was CGI, and so did Cucoo, but this guy is just a perfect cosplayer.

The link I posted before the picture will allow you to see an entire gallery of pictures like that, also like this.

@TRXD

Hi TRXD.

What's Labyrinth of Touhou?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121
              I'm not too sure myself. Eheheheheheheh... What I know about Labyrinth of Touhou is that it's some manner of an RPG and/or Dungeon Crawler with Touhou characters. I have little idea about it apart from the fact that people like it and that Wriggle has played it. (He did a video on it and I'm presuming that he's played it all before).
              I'm hoping to do a Live LP on it because it will be a completely blind LP with no knowledge going into it. Similarly with Pokémon Black 2 or White 2. Despite loving Pokémon White and its story, I never played the sequel and I have no idea about the sequel aside from the pre-release info.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Sounds interesting. A Touhou dungeon crawler. It makes me wonder what the gameplay is like. It's probably made with that RPG maker, so it will be a top-down view of the characters, and everyone will be sprites.

Anyways, if you haven't played it before, then that simply means that you should do it. You have no experience and will watch the surprises unfold with your audience.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  That's the point of me doing blind LPs live. So all my fresh experiences are shown live and shared with those who join me right there and then. And also, it gives me an opportunity to kick back and relax a bit. Just a bit. And also talk to those who join me live on the stream. Of course, I will still record and edit the footage so that it'll be uploaded to YouTube. But it won't be quite the same as live.

Comment

@TRXD

Hey, I got something for you! I saw this a while ago, and thought you would get a laugh out of it! XD

Anyways, no, it probably won't be the same as live. I've always found live ones to be more enjoyable, but even then, it's still good to see youtube videos of the stuff too.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121
                      Ok... What the f*ck...? I am not even going to think more about that. Fricking Flantasy Flan... That stuff is creepy as hell. I feel like I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. Not that I am anyway because it's Saturday.

Anyway, I'm currently configuring a few things and hoping to get the stream up soon. Maybe by like 6pm or some time after.

Comment

@Trxd
                        Yer gonna play labyrinth of Touhou?

asdfuesijwhshwuiwm8'9!+'+!+

Sorry. It's just that I really like that game. A lot.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm going live right now! http://twitch.tv/officialtrxd/

@Wriggle
                          Oh really? Then I'm certain that it'll be good.

Comment

This might be interesting to watch.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                              It's my first stream in more than half a year. So I'm unsure on how this'll go.

Comment

And Twitch is really hating me right now, not loading.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X