X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

From what I can see, this is more of a "Figure it out on your own" kind of thing. I'm at episode 4 now and from what I have understood, the main character have something inside of him that is very powerful. It's also stated that it supplies Kagari with unlimited magic. We also know that the tower witches want it to do something. We also know that their master is most likely some sort of Medusa that can destroy the world. From what I can understand, this Medusa need that power source from the main character to actually destroy the world. See, you just have to be observant.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
      Ah, it's that kind of story. I was beginning to think so as well on Episode 4. Why else would Chronoire talk about Takamiya like that? Also, Chronoire. Best name ever.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Brb in an hour or two.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

im back frm work

wonder, if you need to talk about it, here I am if you need it.

Passing through the 5 stages of grief is something that is better when you are with people you care for
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I finally reached a cutscene where they show Grima in the whole screen

dammit If only I knew how big his head is >.<

Grima's body is about 20 of its own heads long (from head to tail tip)
            And his wingspan is about 30 of its heads wide ( he has 6 wings and each set are equal.)

dammit I wish I had another way of measuring...

Comment

WB Kristy.

And I'm back from hunting (online with video game) and all I have to say is this, "Damn you f***ing Desire Sensor!" Ok, I feel better now.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, this has been a relaxing day,
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back.

@wonder

I'm sorry that I didn't acknowledge you when you posted here. I was in a rush and didn't see it.

I hope you feel better soon...

In fact, I might have something that will cheer you up. I give you, the greatest Snake cosplay ever done!

http://rbf-productions-nl.deviantart.com/

Here's a preview.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ns-d637dvy.jpg
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S1

<- thought it was CGI for the new MGS

Comment

I'm back everyone. I've been... asleep all day since I have today and tomorrow off from work. So I can get posting now.

So were all am I needed, and I need to think of a intro post for Rachel in TSU...

Comment

@Neo

Yeah, an intro for Rachel.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                          I'm back everyone. I've been... asleep all day since I have today and tomorrow off from work. So I can get posting now.

So were all am I needed, and I need to think of a intro post for Rachel in TSU...
                          @Zekai

I just said I needed to post for Rachel. You don't need to state it again -.-

Comment

I noticed a pattern with myself.

whenever I try to recreate anything similar to the very beginning of EG (Like what's happening in IS) I start to run into a massive wall of creativity loss. For some stupid reason...beginnings are hard for me. Endings are easy...but beginnings...

I need ideas....
                            even though its obvious what I need to do next...
                            ...dammit...

Comment

@Neo

I was agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                @ S1

<- thought it was CGI for the new MGS
                                Yea, the first time I saw it, I couldn't believe it either! XD

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

There is ATWAG. Do you want me to post, or do you want to?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X