X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get on stream as soon as I'm done with this one work.

Hold onerino

[edit]
    I can't even see the chat update :/
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-01-2014, 03:26 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

hi there everyone, how are you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hey. I'm good.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, that was an interesting stream. I think it went rather smoothly imo. Not sure about the viewers' end though. I should really consider streaming more often. With moments like mine... Fricking TRXD is baka...
          Anyway, I'm back to chatting here and posting in RPs. What are you guys up to?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I was watching, even though my connection was kinda crap

Anyways, I think we can move on with Prometheus Labs, now that things seem to have progressed pretty nicely. I can't remember, did you post, or did I post last
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The stream was hilarious.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                Well, you were AFK when my reaction to the TPK occured. But all in all, there were some moments. God damn, China... The stream has already been archived to Twitch to watch back. As for YouTube, the first episode will be up by next week or the week after.

@S121
                Admittedly, my own connection was bad and I had bitrate drops all over the place. From what I can gather, it should still be usable for YouTube. (Unlike my old streams)
                As for Prometheus, I believe I posted last saying that Cole and Flandre were following the SPARTAN to see Alice-*insert number code here*.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Yea, I didn't see anything wrong on your side, other than the slight delay between what was posted in the Twitch chat and the chat I was seeing in your video.

Ok, as for Prometheus Labs, consider it resurrected.

Post incoming...
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I could see it though. It probably was like MY first battle with China.

Wriggle: Let's see, battle with Meiling huh?

Meiling OHKOs Sakuya

Wriggle: D:

Then I had to invest 5 on defense on Saku and Remi to defeat her
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Alright so I'm trying to get into ATWAG and I have a question for Wriggle. Could I have a participant(Organization XIII) in that battle on the other side? I'm planning to enter the phase now where they just randomly appear pretty much everywhere.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

what a slow day at work this was *falls on couch*
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

It happens. Now it's relax time!

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

thank you guys

here looks the same though

Spoiler:

Comment

Gah have been out looking for quality cosplay picture for the original organization. It's kind of hard considering that 95% of all KH cosplays are pretty crappy. The thing is that when it first gets good, it really gets good.

Spoiler:

Go Norway!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]

While most of these are quite good, they still don't beat most Terranort vs Aqua pictures.

Spoiler:

Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...