X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would the fact he's just lounging about really trigger an alarm? I mean, remember what he is. He would have taken precautions prior. That's just there to be there until everything is set. to be honest the moment I've been waiting for is here. That's why I had Alvis there now. I was waiting for this scenario to happen.

Comment

@Cucoo

Then go back to the post where he first appeared and say that he took precautions. After all, it's in the rules to put this kind of information in your posts. This is one of the few rules I try to follow, hence why I put that info in my posts.

Originally posted by Ibuki Suika
      8) Do not post just one sentence and assume someone won't take advantage of your "stupidity". One-liners leave out much detail that is needed to express ideas. If it is not in your text, then it didn't happen. Period.
      Anyways, yes, the alarm would be triggered simply by him being there. The Labs have a face recognition system, and if anyone that is not registered with the security office suddenly comes in, they will trigger the alarm. I had to make a compromise with Katrix's part, but that was because I had no choice, which I admit, kind of annoys me.

You know, all Alvis's problems could have been resolved if he simply signed in at the security office. That seems to be a recurring problem with people... -_-;; (Not griping at you about it, it's just an observation.)

If you are going to go with your approach, then you should have some defenses for it. I can't tell you everything, so just come with as many defenses as you can think of.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

then there's this double edged sword where if you do put it in everyone uses it against you even though there's no way for anyone to know it.

I'll put in the fact that he has tampered with the registration system to implement himself in.

It's been bugging me for some time now...
        the writer in me is starting to hate how narratives are taken advantage of by others and then use it as information that the characters know, when they shouldn't know until the question is asked

It's why I've been trying to withhold information. Because when I do point out some inner detail it seems to be used against me.

Comment

@Cucoo

Don't say that I don't implement it. I always say whether or not someone does something, like when Takoizu prepared herself for The Auditor's Fortress by making herself immune to being directly altered by reality warping, or when John prepares himself for an ambush.

To be honest, I expect the same preparedness from everyone else, but that's wishful thinking, hence why I correct people's mistakes, for example, like the one you just did. That's why I'm telling you to fix it, so that things won't look like you pulled it out of nowhere.

As for withholding information, I sometimes do it as well, but maybe like once or twice. That was when I was inexperienced. Now what happens is that I hint in my posts that the people they are stalking/tricking/ambushing would never know that they are there, due to my Characters being really good at hiding. Of course, it's very true of a SPARTAN, even with their bulky armor. If anyone doesn't read the fine print, I tell them to fix their stuff.

I'm very sorry, but I'm just really not in the mood for any back-and-forth debating right now. I've got many posts to make, and very little time to do it, as well as trying to help out in Yukkuricraft, something I still have yet to do. I need to help finish the HoT AND TSU.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh is the university back under construction? Wish I could help, but... Computer won't be up for some time. Not broken. Just needs to be decommissioned for some time.

Lol just imagine when John sees the money Otori left for Reimu in the donation box.

"... I'm not trying to sound mean, but no one would donate that much to Reimu..."

Comment

@Wonder
              Oh yeah I have to ask you something.

Expect a PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

It's just my last trust issue. And the fact I just hate it when I feel like everything is used AGAINST me in a negative way.
                Like Revere and Selene being found in Endalusir forest or when other characters seem to suddenly know that a character is there even though there was nothing to give away their position.
                Yet when I do something that would give away the character's position, I get no recognition.

Part of me thinks that If I say my character is in plain sight I'll get my desired stealth and if I say they're being stealthy I'll get my desired attention.

I mean, no one noticed the reverberating Sonic Booms caused by Aion and Tina...twice...except SUS who had his character somehow notice the boom but not the fighter the first time.

How to hide a Fighter in plain sight: have it cause AS MUCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE.
                How to draw attention to a Fighter: Have it use every single technique that would PREVENT attention to it.

I swear we got it backwards...

allmyemotionallatonce.

ok rant over

anyway I added the detail in.

Comment

Hey there guys and girls, I'm back from hanging out with friends. I doubt I'm needed in IS and TSU but here comes some posts.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

Thank you. You made things much simpler for me, especially with all I have to do.

Anyways, about the sonic boom, I assumed that they would have booms all the time, especially considering that there's always missile explosions in the area. I'm sorry that I left that detail out, but I assumed that those booms were commonplace.

I think the problem is either you have bad luck with it, or you think too big and indirect. Notice how everyone else uses simple, yet direct means to be noticed. Yours involves thinking big, yet indirect. After all, it's not like everyone's going to stop what they are doing, go outside the building, and look up in the sky.

@Zekai

Welcome back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately there is no big and direct, excluding blowing up and destroying something.

And I swear theres aways a reason to not notice things to attract attention
                      As well as to notice things that aren't supposed to be noticed.

Let's not have a bad feeling about the gigantic dragon that's in plain sight
                      But let's have a bad feeling about the person in the shadows that no one knows of their existence.

I'm so tempted to use this trait against everyone.

Have something in plain sight and then nuke something.

I'msorryI'mirritatedwithmyselfforbeingsounnoticeab leandjustneedsleep
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-03-2014, 12:10 AM.

Comment

well for everyone interested in TSU, Kris is at the lake enjoying the oeace while vivian is practicing pyromancy
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey S1... I'm not really going to post in ATWAG until you reply to my PM...

Comment

@NeoFox

Sorry, I was just trying to catch up with some posts here and was talking with SUSTIC and Wriggle in Mumble about the RP.

I'll get on it right away.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Neo
                              Btw Neo did you post on Munich about how the HQ sent reinforcement to find that there's no Zero and that Nitori left a hologram message?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

No I didn't Wriggle! I'll get on it >-< After Cucoo posts for Detroit... if he already didn't...

Comment

Working...
                                X