• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Ok.

Anyways, post incoming.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

(Double post)

I'll be gone for 1-2 hours, but I'll try to be back sooner.

Later.
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Listen, shit really hit the fan this time and I'm going to do a check up at the hospital. My stress had finally physically affected me.

Comment

Oooooh shit o_O

Take it easy m8. Whatever happened, I hope you get better.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Since I've only been paying a small attention to what people were posting on TSU's IC, I've decided to read all the posts from where they get off the bus. This is going to take some time.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
              Dare you to read AtWaG Season 1.

All of it.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm now afraid to read it since you've dared me to. I bet there's probably over a few thousand posts.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

A few thousand is an understatement.
                  Its more like a few thousand pages.

Comment

.................................................. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no thank you.

Comment

1184 pages
                      It's not that bad

Comment

yeah but think about it, 10 posts per page, 1,184 pages meaning 11,840 posts and I don't know how long those posts are.

EDIT: @SUS

I know I should place this in TSU OOC but I'm going to ask here, any idea when the map of TSU campus, Shopping and Restaurant Districts will be done?
                        Last edited by Zekai; 03-03-2014, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I think it's quite fun to read. The real fun imo begins at around 200th page (or wherever Hawaii begin)

[Edit]
                          IM VERY SORRY FOR THE MAP DELAY!

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Guys, I am feeling much better now. I feel like a weight had been lifted from my chest (and no, I'm not talking about my Mexican moobs).

So yea. Tomorrow, get ready, because by then, I'll be back in business.

Comment

@Wonder
                              You are healed!

ALL HAIL LORD HELIX
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back from a 3 mile run and got some dinner in mah belly.

I'm ready to RP.

@Wonder

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X