X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121
    Either I'll leave it as it is and have Cole go through a Skyrim Dawnguard or Oblivion Dark Brotherhood thing and have Flandre ask him about it. Or I can go ahead with my original idea. Regardless, a vampire Cole is inevitable. A character who is shown to become a vampire and has their vampiric powers showcased + A writer who's obsessed with vampires = That character is going to be a vampire whether they like it or not.

Also, I don't recall reading about that anywhere. I'd read something like that in one of my favourite Touhou fanfics, Scarlet Archive: The Origin, but it was REALLY hazy. And the thing is, I actually refer to that fic for backstory and ideas on character personality. Do you have a link or know where you read it from?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Double post. God damn it, Katrix! I had a good post going and you made a spontaneous post without even giving a slight warning! Brilliant! Just brilliant!
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

I can confirm the vampire fact that S1 mentioned

Remilia and Flandre can't turn people into vampires

I was going to make a checklist again but
        I think I'm just waiting for the chance to make anything significant in most cases in AtWaG.

In EG I'm waiting on SUS for both parts, otherwise I just continue the Manor part.
        Same with TSU

In IS I'm just trying to figure out how to enter now...

In FaF, thinking on what I really can do next.

Comment

@Cucoo
          Well... Damn it.

Comment

@Cuckoo
            I was just going to ask. Is your character ready to land?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Well... Thinking about the whole thing, I did look over Remi's official profile in EoSD.
              She is a light eater. In other words, she can drink only a little blood at a time and must leave the rest behind, so the humans off of whom she feeds become a bit anemic, but usually stay alive. Due to that fact, she is never able to increase the number of her kind.
              Hmm... That clarifies very little... Does that mean that she holds back or is she physically incapable?

Comment

@TRXD

Sorry, I just saw a good entrance and I did tell you he would be back soon to hear the story. He's pretty accurate in timing in fact.

As for the vampires. That text is for Remi, right? Flan might be completely different. I do still think it means that it needs a little bit moire than a bite tough due to it stating that she have to feed a little from her victim.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@ wriggs
                  Aion and Tina just radioed the tower

and can I just impart some knowledge about control towers?

Short and concise

things like Charlie are just letters

so when you said the codename was like Charlie-bravo-alpha you were saying it was codenamed CBA

And the long introduction is too much to radio over like that. Too flowery for radio contact.

the more you know~

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, I need to talk with you about EG.

You forgot John and Cortana in your last post.

John asked a question.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                      The more I know~

I shall take that in mind while posting.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

I did forget something...

I'll try and edit it in...

Comment

Back.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S1

added the response for John in EG to the prior post.

updated TSU with Kiara...need to know what to do with Morpheus Kiara... and Twin Sisters will be available if we ever go there....emphasis on "if"...

updated IS

Updated FaF

that just leaves AtWaG...
                              ....merp....

Comment

@Cucoo

Hang on.

The reason I have not responded to you is because I'm trying to catch everyone else up, get them to a good spot without their storylines being abruptly halted and derailed. Once Alvis triggers the alarms, all hell will break loose.

I know I'm asking a lot, but could you please delete your post? I swear that I will get to you, but I need NeoFox to post 2-3 more times, and for TRXD to post 1-2 more posts. Once that happens, I'll be able to trigger the alarm for Alvis.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X