X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S1 mind uh... posting me a link to well... your last post?

Same as you Wriggle... please?

Comment

@NeoFox

Here you go.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post73092

EDIT:

Here's Wriggle's last post as well.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post72001
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121
        Originally posted by you View Post
        @TRXD

I like the new profile pic.

That reminds me, I was searching for a Flandre vs Remilia pic for the EoSD thread, and I came across this.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...er-d5ruu6n.jpg

[...]

Do you know what it's like to be half asleep with the lights turned off, then seeing a picture of Flandre pointing a spear at you?
        Why thank you. Just got bored and dove into my Flandre collection for a good image to use as a profile pic. Although, my old one is still being used as my YouTube profile pic. Might change that in the future.

Also... OBJECTION!

Flandre is not holding a spear. She is holding her staff Laevateinn.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD and S121

You are both wrong. Laevateinn is a sword, not a spear or a staff. If it's a staff, then it's more correct to call it a twig. Leave the norse stuff to me thank you.
          Last edited by Katrix; 03-05-2014, 05:47 AM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            S121 never mentioned Laevateinn. He just said that she was using 'a spear'. Nothing else. As for the staff-sword thing, I was aware of the mythos. I was merely going off what is stated in some of Flandre's wiki entries (call me a wiki abuser, if you must).
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@TRXD

No, no, I knew that it was the Laevateinn, it's just that I said spear to get the point across that her simply holding ANY weapon at my screen was enough to make me jump. Sorry about the miscommunication.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                Hello there. Currently in college with Chen. So far, he hasn't been a pest but when I've been trying to work on one of my projects; it can get annoying. Fortunately, I'll only have to be with Chen for another half hour or so. After that, I'm going to go live on college radio. Doing the regular P4 show with me as a returning guest talking about my radio show and what I do.

And I can agree on Flandre holding any weapon. If she has a weapon equipped and ready to use, it means that she is most likely going to use it on you. Scratch that. Unless you happen to be a good friend or relative of Flandre, she WILL use it on you.

Comment

@TRXD

Great, now Flandre doesn't even need a weapon to ensure a swift and painful death. She's been taking lessons from Meiling. -_-;

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0a6c628f5...llio1_1280.png

Anyways, good luck on the radio show!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning people.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Hey Wriggle in order to help bring some... life back into Seoul, South Korea I decided to well... bring in the Scout from TF2... yeah...

Comment

@SUS
                          Need
                          A
                          Dispenser
                          Here.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I just came back home from taking part in the P4 show. Man... Today has been rather mixed up. Took part in a radio show, came up with some brilliant ideas in various subjects and then...
                            I almost broke down in front of Chen. My depression got the better of me and I nearly broke into tears while with Chen. Fortunately, he isn't good at picking up body language nor does he have good social skills. I'm not entirely sure what would've happened if I did break down in front of him.

I'm going to play a bit of TF2 with one of my friends and then I'll get to posting in places where I'm needed.

@SUSTIC
                            Spoiler: Need a dispenser here...

Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here... Need a dispenser here...

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. When I get depressed, I usually listen to lots of music and try and force myself to do something active, to try and release a sort of natural anti-depressant.

The good news is that I might have something that can cheer you up.

http://touhoupics.tumblr.com/post/29447661850
                              Last edited by S121; 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                                Beautiful. Although, I don't think I want to know as to how she got that violin...

Yeah... It's just a miracle, really. From what I can see, Chen really looks up to me and think of me as his elder (despite the fact that he is older than me). To see me outright break down in front of him with little to no rhyme or reason would not be good for him.
                                Speaking of Chen, he even made a little bit of a surprise and jumped into the same TF2 server that my friend and I were playing on. He's a TF2 addict so I wasn't really that surprised. But he usually goes on a couple of Touhou themed server and x10 servers so I didn't expect him to go on a regular Valve server with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X