X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

I forgot why all of Seoul was locked myself... Yeah I kind of... wasn't paying all too much attention then...

Comment

@S121

He's the one that's posting the pictures. So I have to ask him why he is choosing them. Kind of funny considering that even official sources can't get the number right.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Trxd
        Nope. No I wasn't.

Inform me.

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

Because even though the artists are taking the time to draw Flandre, possibly taking hours to complete the drawings, they can't be bothered to get their facts straight before hand. XD

Or top put it more nicely, TRXD's answer.

@Wriggle

Hmmm.

So it's basically a spinoff, or a "behind the scenes" kind or RP, where it's a collection of misadventures/adventures, kind of like that Timon and Pumba Lion King movie, right?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
            Yeahthat.

We can hve our old characters appear time to time as extras, but the main three should be new character from game franchise you haven't touched on.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
              Looking at your post in TSU, you have just made one major thing come true that I was wondering about in my spare time. What if Trista went into a sushi bar or any other Japanese restaurant? If you know typical convention and courtesy in those places, you know what's going to happen...

But onto the AtWaG-Seoul thing.
              So... you're obviously aware of my major apathy in January and February when it came to AtWaG, right? How I just completely stopped posting? Well, my apathy was so great that it spanned over the time advancement in AtWaG. This time advancement not only screwed over an idea that I had with Cole and Flandre on their first night together. But it also meant that an ongoing fight with Bull and Knuckles was ruined completely. With my apathy, I left SUSTIC hanging and the fight never continued. Heck, it never even properly started! Except for the encounter. This time advancement made it impossible for me to logically continue Bull's story and it means that the rest of the CosmoNOTs were dragged down with him. And because of it, Knuckles, Jinx, and any other Seoul related character is locked until the CosmoNOTs are fully revived and Bull is forced out of his lock.

Also, what is this about new characters in AtWaG and such? Of course, I cannot get on mumble right now so I haven't been present if you've been discussing it there.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

Time to pull out my old list of possible Characters.

Who are you planning on using?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, from 9 to 11 PM in Pacific Time (long before you wake up) the forum is usually silent and only me, Pringles, and SUS (maybe Mima) are on RP room all the time.

So to pass time, I suggested yesterday that we make our own arc that is distant from the whole ACO stuff. Sort of a limbo between the serious and comedy. I didn't have an entire plan built, but hey now I do.

@Pringles
                  I actually don't know. I'll have to get some inspiration... Maybe someone from the Starcraft series...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

So I just watched the last episode of Witch Craft Works and I have to say, Takamiya's magic looks very promising. Too bad we saw so little of it.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

merp I finally can sit down at a computer today...

oh and chaos...

From Destruction there is Creation

From Chaos there is Order

It's also why I like the Legend of the Phoenix
                      From the ashes it is reborn.

Think about it: From the flames that destroys it, the death of the Phoenix, it is renewed, recreated.
                      Everywhere you look this concept remains true.

You have to destroy a tree to create a house
                      You have to destroy old buildings to renew the landscape that can grow the trees.

It's quite fascinating...
                      and it's the central theme of Eternal Galaxy.

@ EG peeps

to be honest, my next post is going to be based on this. And thank the heavens I made that reminder on what I was going to do for it...

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll have to go through my character list as well...

Comment

Sarp gars.

Just watched the crooked man. I must admit, game comes with MUCH FEELZ ;w;

@ S121
                          I really hate to do this to you, but... I can't seem to find my AtWaG S1 Otori profile, and I need that particular picture for Otori's father. Can you, sorta... Help me out?

Comment

@ SUS

quick, I'm going to need your leader of the colony soon. Grey is about to be mobilized...

Comment

This is my self imposed rule:

No using Characters from Game Franchise that you already have Character from.

(*grumbleIwantedtouseYamamewithSouthernaccentmumbl e)

So preliminary digging leaves me with four.

James Raynor (Starcraft)
                              Isaac (Binding of Isaac)
                              Terra Nova (Starcraft)
                              Ellis (L4D2)

Hmm... Ellis sounds promising and so does Isaac (I'll porbably use Cain if this gets chosen)

But I might as well do secondary digging.

@Wonder
                              Yer needed in AtWaG, as usual.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, you're talking about destruction and creation in general.

And dammit, I need to get working on the HoT again instead of listening to badass possible songs in EG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8qKFlrbdpA

@Wonder

Searching now.

Can you tell me what weapons he has, maybe some unique parts of his bio?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X