X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then, my schedule got from tight to chocking with school projects and work together

So Im warning everyone that I may either active for 1-2 hours i small sessions during the day or have no time for it since Im falling asleep when I get home

I´ll try to post whenever I can
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

It's good to see he wanted to play with you guys.

Post incoming, and here's another picture.

http://touhoupics.tumblr.com/post/26462127225

@Kristia

Ok. I'll be sure to try and tell the others.

In the meantime, here's a little something to keep you going.

I always like looking at these pictures. They're so detailed.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...llio1_1280.jpg
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@s1 + TR

The saying goes: Nero fiddled while Rome burned

Flandre fiddled while Gensokyo burned...

Comment

@Cucoo

OHGODFLANDRE,WHATHAVEYOUDONE!?!?!?!? D8>

Anyways, welcome back!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            Amazing. And who said that chaos was a horrible thing? To quote a certain cartoon antagonist (now the Yukari of said cartoon), "Chaos... is a wonderful thing."
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Back.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@TRXD

True, depending on the target of the chaos.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  Chaos can be interpreted in many ways other than just disorder or injustice. One can perceive chaos as freedom or a concept of unrestrained will. It can be labeled as random or mysterious. Chaos has no real meaning and be used in different ways. When someone makes groundbreaking art or defies convention with their creations and actions, it can be argued that they are being chaotic. But is chaos a bad thing? Can chaos be perceived as evil? Depending on one's perspective, yes. It could be.
                  Me? I don't see chaos as bad. I don't see it as evil. Chaos is a concept. Chaos is ever changing and unpredictable. This is why I like chaos and why I agree with that quote. It also explains another reason as to why I love Flandre.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Pringles
                    So, about that three-man storyline...

I think I gots an idea.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Of course.

It's not like I associate chaos as evil, or bad, I simply see it as a concept. Chaos can be both good and bad. Like what you said, it's what makes life a little more interesting. It all depends on what is being chaotic. A chaotic relationship is very bad, while having a chaotic game is just absolutely fun.

@Wriggle

Yea?

What are your thoughts? What do you have in mind?
                      sigpic

Comment

So there are some loose ends in Season 1 that has not been cleared yet, and a lot of other world locations haven't been touched yet.

I propose that we make completely new char from completely new game franchise (We keep our old for old arcs don't worry) to use when everybody goes to sleep and only me, you, and SUS is up.

The team of three will be treasure hunters, looking for delicious things to loot. Of course, this will result in them colliding with the CosmoNOTs... :3
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                          You really want the CosmoNOTs revived, don't you...?

Comment

@S121

I have a question for you, why is it that so many of those pictures get the amount of jewels wrong?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Yes. Yes I do.

They're fuuuuuuun.

Can I? *puppy eyes
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                                Were you there when I explained to SUSTIC as to why the entirety of Seoul is locked and why the CosmoNOTs can't come back? (They technically can but it would be a pain in the ass).

@Katrix
                                Wait. Why are you asking S121 this? I'm the Scarletist here! And yes, even I have noticed the inconsistency in Flandre's crystals. I'm aware of it but it doesn't piss me off as much as a non-wispy blonde Flandre does.

Comment

Working...
                                X